Groups

wileyfox swift

Can anyone tell me how to turn off the vibrate. Just bought it for my son but it vibrates on rotate, scroll etc. In fact it bloody vibrates for everything. I also hate the 2 finger scroll can this be set to 1

9 Comments

Are yu talking about the Swift+?

My Swift did none of that out the box, so bless its been enabled/installed, I don't see why the phone would have those features.

You will find vibrate when typing in the keyboard settings. Turn off. That drives me mad to. The other vibration settings are under sounds.. Ringtone and notification

Original Poster

It's a swift 2 and I have disabled vibrate on touch under sounds

Original Poster

But it's still vibrating

Language and input> android keyboard(ASOP) > preferences > vibrate on keypress

Original Poster

catbeans

Language and input android keyboard(ASOP) preferences vibrate on … Language and input> android keyboard(ASOP) > preferences > vibrate on keypress

That is also disable

If you have touch vibration turned off under keyboard settings. Sound With vibration off in sound settings then that's it. No vibration other than a buzz if you insert usb lead. Also the odd buzz if you use white charging as lead get pulled about.

Original Poster

wayners

If you have touch vibration turned off under keyboard settings. Sound … If you have touch vibration turned off under keyboard settings. Sound With vibration off in sound settings then that's it. No vibration other than a buzz if you insert usb lead. Also the odd buzz if you use white charging as lead get pulled about.

Is it called haptic feedback? It's not so much a vibration but an annoying buzz
    Edited by: "fergee" 11th Dec 2016

fergee

Is it called haptic feedback? It's not so much a vibration but an … Is it called haptic feedback? It's not so much a vibration but an annoying buzz

Are you sure its not a sound? In other sounds make sure touch sound is off.
    Edited by: "catbeans" 11th Dec 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wallpaper and PVA55
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private55
      3. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      4. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22

See more discussions