Wilkinson instore collection

9 replies
Found 6th Jun 2011
Just ordered something from their website for instore collection, it says it will be available after 4 working days but doesn't really give any instructions.

Has anyone collected from them before? Will they contact me when it's been delivered to the store and do I need to take a print out of the invoice in?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

My local Wilkos call me on the number I put on theorder and yes, you'll need to take your email confirmation in with you
HTH

melmorc

My local Wilkos call me on the number I put on theorder and yes, you'll … My local Wilkos call me on the number I put on theorder and yes, you'll need to take your email confirmation in with you HTH

yeah they always ring you, thou i never need to take anything with me

they never bothered ringing me - I went in after a week and they found the item eventually.

Original Poster

Okay thanks all, will wait for a call, and if they havent called after a week or so I'll go in with the invoice.

er
Ring Them ?????

last time i used them they texted me to say the order was in & ready for collection,
Edited by: "richp" 6th Jun 2011

profet

they never bothered ringing me - I went in after a week and they found … they never bothered ringing me - I went in after a week and they found the item eventually.

same as ! rubbish i'm afraid

they didn't ring me, but I think I got an email, it was only a couple of days wait anyway. There was a terrible queue at the CS desk in Canterbury but it was worth it for a 75% off bargain.

I got a call at 8am one morning to say my product had arrived. !!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions