Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
deleted800342
No sorry
No sorry
Yes
No sorry
I have been wondering this too. Has your Wilkos got 50% off?
Original Poster
Lauraaa1 h, 50 m ago

I have been wondering this too. Has your Wilkos got 50% off?

No mines just got them at normal price. I’ve been waiting all year for this sale. Need to stock up for the year ahead. Birthdays are so expensive
t_rashid52 m ago

No mines just got them at normal price. I’ve been waiting all year for t …No mines just got them at normal price. I’ve been waiting all year for this sale. Need to stock up for the year ahead. Birthdays are so expensive

Same me and my mum always go and get loads for the kids birthdays and Christmas I thought it was a lot earlier than this last year.
Original Poster
Lauraaa4 h, 22 m ago

Same me and my mum always go and get loads for the kids birthdays and …Same me and my mum always go and get loads for the kids birthdays and Christmas I thought it was a lot earlier than this last year.

I thought so too, thought I may have missed it. Unless they might not have a sale this year
t_rashid14 m ago

I thought so too, thought I may have missed it. Unless they might not have …I thought so too, thought I may have missed it. Unless they might not have a sale this year

I have been a few times and nothing half price I’m guessing they have decided not to do it this year
Think it had been and gone by this time last year. Local Kilmarnock store has 50% of all stock as they are closing on Saturday. Got some good bargains but going to miss the shop.
Original Poster
June505 h, 53 m ago

Think it had been and gone by this time last year. Local Kilmarnock store …Think it had been and gone by this time last year. Local Kilmarnock store has 50% of all stock as they are closing on Saturday. Got some good bargains but going to miss the shop.

That’s a shame. Wilko’s have some great offers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants