Wilko now offering 10% student discount

Found 22nd May 2014
Heads up wilkos are offering a 10% student discount. No nus card needed they excepted my university ID card
Community Updates
7 Comments
Heads up wilkos are offering a 10% student discount. No nus card needed they excepted my university ID card

"excepted" ??
OP which branch was this? And is the 10% discount on all items?
Original Poster
darklight

Heads up wilkos are offering a 10% student discount. No nus card needed … Heads up wilkos are offering a 10% student discount. No nus card needed they excepted my university ID card "excepted" ??

sorry predictive text
Banned
cool. same with wyndsor shoes

they look at id card
Original Poster
Transformers

OP which branch was this? And is the 10% discount on all items?

it was in the Falmouth store I think it's on all products , but don't quote me on that one!
123cornwall

it was in the Falmouth store I think it's on all products , but don't … it was in the Falmouth store I think it's on all products , but don't quote me on that one!

Thank you.

You should post this as a deal though, as I think it constitutes as one. You deserve some heat, as I didn't know about this.
They offer student discount in places where there's a uni or doing uni courses, the one in Weston - super - mare offers it but the one in St Austell doesn't but there should always be a sticker on the window before you go in or something
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants