Wilko Palma Rattan Effect Garden Lounge Set £43.75 Instore @ Wilko (In-store)

Posted 4th Sep 2019
A crazy good price for this Garden Lounge Set but selected Wilko stores only. Good luck! Hopefully somebody can bag this.

wilko.com/en-…490

This product is not available to purchase online, and is only available in selected Wilko stores. Please contact your local store using our store locator, to check product availability.

Whether you live in the city or countryside, make the most of the summer with our Palma Rattan-Effect Lounge Set, which includes a coffee table with a tempered-glass top as well as a sofa and two armchairs. Made from a strong steel construction and with a flexible and strong hand-woven finish, this outdoor furniture set effortlessly combines functionality with style. Set includes: 1x coffee table, 2x chairs and 1x bench and seating pads. Scatter cushions not available. Assembly is required. Approx size: Table: W80 x D45 x H38 cm. Chair: W61 x D70 x H74 cm. Sofa bench: W111 x D70 x H74 cm

Brand: Wilko
Type: Garden Dining Set
Colour: Brown
Pack Qty: 1
Size: Ch.61 x 70 x 74 cm Sof.111 x70 x 74 T.80x45 x38 cm
Assembly: Yes
Height: 80.0CM
Material: Steel, PE Rattan
Width: 188.0CM
Depth: 127.0CM
Model No: 478490
Bar Code: 4784906
Community Updates

Groups

11 Comments
Amazing price Frank - heat added
Cracking price @Frank30uk
Looks too good to be true, so I predict a wild goose chase! 😜
There wasnt any of these in the Chester store today but they did have the metal Bistro sets down to £15
38399139-mTHkK.jpg
Sold out at wilko warrington
Should put store in Op if you have seen it in one, most stores cleared out a couple of weeks ago and won’t have any left. Wilko is becoming like b&m deals where the website shows in store and there is no stock anywhere.
eslick04/09/2019 21:51

Should put store in Op if you have seen it in one, most stores cleared out …Should put store in Op if you have seen it in one, most stores cleared out a couple of weeks ago and won’t have any left. Wilko is becoming like b&m deals where the website shows in store and there is no stock anywhere.

We're giving it some thought about doing what we do with B&M. So leave it with us and when there's something to update we'll put up a member discussion thread.
eslick04/09/2019 21:51

Should put store in Op if you have seen it in one, most stores cleared out …Should put store in Op if you have seen it in one, most stores cleared out a couple of weeks ago and won’t have any left. Wilko is becoming like b&m deals where the website shows in store and there is no stock anywhere.

Stopped posting B&M deals due to the fact that very few people managed to find the deal. I`ve not seen this set in any Wilko myself so posting in hope that unlike the B&M posts, people will hopefully have more success. I am feeling doubtful though due to the heavy discount, stranger things have happened though
Bargain!
Has anyone managed to get this?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants