Wilko Warning!

Found 30th Jul 2017
Today, in-store there were several price increases in Wilko, a couple of examples:

Wilko Own Brand Baby Safety Buds, were 35p for 50 - NOW 75p for 60!
Wilko Own Brand Baby Cotton Buds were 35p - NOW 95p
Community Updates
Top comments
I have sounded the general alarm and put the army on standby OR just don't buy them!
where are we meeting up for the protest march? I wouldn't want to miss it
mutley155 m ago

man. i was going to buy sealant from there next week as they are cheaper …man. i was going to buy sealant from there next week as they are cheaper than your DIY store. guess i missed out heh? what a tragedy, how am I going to cope with this bad news

That could be your next question in ask perhaps?
Brexit strikes again, we are all DOOMED; looks like I need a new key$oard as teh CAsP locK is BreXiTed.
28 Comments
I have sounded the general alarm and put the army on standby OR just don't buy them!
All the stores play this game. And then they will have 30% off sale and you think you
are getting a great deal. Even Poundland playing this game. Colgate sensitive was 75ml which I always buy
but now its 50ml for same price. grrrrrrrrrr
Shop at Home Bargains
Brexit strikes again, we are all DOOMED; looks like I need a new key$oard as teh CAsP locK is BreXiTed.
man. i was going to buy sealant from there next week as they are cheaper than your DIY store. guess i missed out heh? what a tragedy, how am I going to cope with this bad news
Edited by: "mutley1" 30th Jul 2017
mutley1

man. i was going to buy sealant from there next week as they are cheaper … man. i was going to buy sealant from there next week as they are cheaper than your DIY store. guess i missed out heh? what a tragedy, how am I going to cope with this bad news

I'm applying for Russian citizenship; why not join me comrade in the land of the free and cheap cotton buds!
Agharta11 m ago

I'm applying for Russian citizenship; why not join me comrade in the land …I'm applying for Russian citizenship; why not join me comrade in the land of the free and cheap cotton buds!

where is this land you speak of? and does it have sealant that is just as cheap as wilko?
https://media.giphy.com/media/RJDmEeLNgzgxW/giphy.gif
https://www.tes.com/sites/default/files/giphybeaker.gif
https://i.giphy.com/media/aWPGuTlDqq2yc/giphy.webp
mutley155 m ago

man. i was going to buy sealant from there next week as they are cheaper …man. i was going to buy sealant from there next week as they are cheaper than your DIY store. guess i missed out heh? what a tragedy, how am I going to cope with this bad news

That could be your next question in ask perhaps?
DarkEnergy20121 h, 47 m ago

I'm going to go and spit in the Pick n Mix although that would clean the dirt off.
I don't have a wilko near me but they have great prices!
sicklysweet1 m ago

I don't have a wilko near me but they have great prices!

Did now its just anarchy!
youtube.com/wat…RH0

This is what is happening right now across the UK
mutley1

man. i was going to buy sealant from there next week as they are cheaper … man. i was going to buy sealant from there next week as they are cheaper than your DIY store. guess i missed out heh? what a tragedy, how am I going to cope with this bad news

They put the all purpose filler tubes up by 50p months ago i got one for £2.50 went back a few days later and they was £2.99
mutley1

What are you sealing up mutley ???
mutley1

Try Toolstation for your sealant
Error44042 m ago

They put the all purpose filler tubes up by 50p months ago i got one for …They put the all purpose filler tubes up by 50p months ago i got one for £2.50 went back a few days later and they was £2.99

Swines!
Graham: I didn't buy about 5 items due to price increases!

Sicklysweet: Wilko DID have great prices, past tense!
summerof76

What are you sealing up mutley ???

Keyboard, hopefully
The sweets pick and mix are half price, i hope cotton buds are not linked to the kids
miikeyblue

Keyboard, hopefully

unfortunately its more likely that he'll be filling that bath edge after a few more ask threads on it...
Lots of Sarcasm ITT. You all laugh, but today it's just cotton buds, tomorrow could be elastic bands and then society will crumble.
Get on to Corbyn. He'll address the snowflakes and get them mobilised.
You want cotton buds you buy the Johnson's ones in poundland, the sticks don't bend easily and the wool stays put on the end
I have noticed as well. Prices going up in many stores
Error440

You want cotton buds you buy the Johnson's ones in poundland, the sticks … You want cotton buds you buy the Johnson's ones in poundland, the sticks don't bend easily and the wool stays put on the end

Wool on a cotton bud? Are these exclusive to Poundland?
Theyre AA batteries have gone up 40p for a pack of 8 too!!! Scandalous
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions