Will 314 albums fit on iTunes?

7 replies
Found 8th Nov 2010
Just want to transfer all my albums on to iTunes?

Would all 314 fit, or I just do a selected few?

1. Misc
  2. iTunes
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. iTunes
7 Comments

Depends on how much disk space you have?

As said above, itunes will hold infinite amounts, its up to your computer whether it has room or not.

Original Poster

asayer

As said above, itunes will hold infinite amounts, its up to your computer … As said above, itunes will hold infinite amounts, its up to your computer whether it has room or not.

Cheers guys for the help. New to iTunes, just been listening to music through dropbox so far with my touch. I discoved the Remote app, and thought it was really cool. So just wanted to transfer all my albums, so where ever I am, I can just play what I like. I can just control the music from my touch.

Thanks again guys.

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Depends on your computer, is this thread a joke?

Sorry man, I am a noob.

It used to be 32,767 based on a simple algorithm (way back in iTunes 4), but if they kept the same algorithm and just increased the bits stored (from 2-bit to 3-bit) it would be at least 8million tracks possibly 80million...

314 albums is a water molecule in a bath of water.

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Can only control your iTunes whilst on the same wifi, but yeah the remote … Can only control your iTunes whilst on the same wifi, but yeah the remote App is cool.

Quality app, ideal for a house party.

dcx_badass

Before you import the CDs go into itunes and change it to convert as mp3 … Before you import the CDs go into itunes and change it to convert as mp3 and not the copy protected default.

You're in dream land, iTunes will not create copy protected files.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769582
    2. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…33
    3. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!79
    4. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.1023

See more discussions