will a 56 x 45 x 25 hand luggage bag be allowed on a monarch flight it says their size is 56 x 40 x 25... will I be ok with the the larger size its only 5cm, I was wondering if anyone as flown monarch with this size? Many thanks...

I've just ordered some hand luggage and the size is 56 x 45 x 25... I've only just checked the Monarch flight and it says 56 x 40 x 25 do they check, as anyone flown Monarch with the larger size?

6 Comments

Most of the time they do not check, but its you and your luck

As above, most of the time they don't bother checking in my experience however they can.

Mind you, as it is only 5cm then surely it will squash into the size checker anyway so it shouldn't be an issue providing it's not a solid construction.

Travelled with them last month and they didn't check the size measurements at all

Original Poster

Sandy1012

Most of the time they do not check, but its you and your luck

Thank You

Original Poster

50huz

Travelled with them last month and they didn't check the size … Travelled with them last month and they didn't check the size measurements at all

Thank You......

Original Poster

joshp

As above, most of the time they don't bother checking in my experience … As above, most of the time they don't bother checking in my experience however they can. Mind you, as it is only 5cm then surely it will squash into the size checker anyway so it shouldn't be an issue providing it's not a solid construction.

Thank You..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Virgin Media TV56
    2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
    3. Tooth extraction99
    4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions