Groups

Will a Nintendo DS from America have connections suitable for UK usage?

I can get a DS from America however, I don't know whether or not it will work in the UK.

Does anyone know whether there's to be a new DS or PSP to be released?

What would you recommend getting? A PSP 3000 (approx $170/£116) or DS Lite (approx $130/£90)?
    Thanks

7 Comments

If you get a UK charger, it should work fine - I think.

Yeah I got one in America and it works fine here. The games and console are not region specific and it charges fine on a UK charger.

Pryd4;4071441

Yeah I got one in America and it works fine here. The games and console … Yeah I got one in America and it works fine here. The games and console are not region specific and it charges fine on a UK charger.

+1

You would be saving about £10 getting one from the US before purchasing a UK charger. I wouldn't bother.

for a tenner i wouldn't bother. i know someone who got one from new york last week for£60 and it works fine here

I wouldn't bother for the small saving.
    You would be gutted if there was anything wrong with it.
    And yes, there is a new DS about to be, already has been, released.

yeah the new ds is called the dsi and should be on sale here in spring
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5190
      2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1021
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846259
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764485

See more discussions