Groups

Will a Orange Vibe headset work with a Ps3????

Been tryin since this morning, but it won't work it's paired with my ps3 but I can't talk , I tried going on home but my friend cudnt hear me so can someone help me out. I got the headset free when I bought a phone. Will rep for any advice

11 Comments

have you set the default audio device in ps3 settings ?

It's not on mute is it?

Banned

first of all charge the headset fully.
    go to manage bluetooth devices on the PS3 and select connect new device (or something like that) a box will come up with start scan.
    now turn on the headset as it says to if you are connecting it to a phone, they normally flash red/green in connection mode on most of them. start scan on the PS3, it should pick the headset up, it then will ask you to enter a passcode that should be in the boo, normally 0000
    it will then say its connected and the light on the headset will either be solid green/flashing green or flashing red dependant on the headset (see what it says in the book about the light when its connected)

then go to manage bluetooth devices on the PS3, manage headset settings. you need to set the mic input and output settings to your headset settings or you wont hear anything through the earpiece and no one will hear you.

Original Poster

Abvance;6071012

It's not on mute is it?

Lol corse not

Original Poster

dontasciime;6071004

have you set the default audio device in ps3 settings ?

Yehh

Original Poster

casparwhite;6071030

first of all charge the headset fully.go to manage bluetooth devices on … first of all charge the headset fully.go to manage bluetooth devices on the PS3 and select connect new device (or something like that) a box will come up with start scan.now turn on the headset as it says to if you are connecting it to a phone, they normally flash red/green in connection mode on most of them. start scan on the PS3, it should pick the headset up, it then will ask you to enter a passcode that should be in the boo, normally 0000it will then say its connected and the light on the headset will either be solid green/flashing green or flashing red dependant on the headset (see what it says in the book about the light when its connected)then go to manage bluetooth devices on the PS3, manage headset settings. you need to set the mic input and output settings to your headset settings or you wont hear anything through the earpiece and no one will hear you.

Thnx m8 for ur help and time, will try and tell u if it works .

JaYy_dOg;6071119

Thnx m8 for ur help and time, will try and tell u if it works .

you said above you already done it as in set default audio device

You know the bit with microphone level / input device/ ouput

Original Poster

thnx casparwhite, it works now

Banned

JaYy_dOg;6090180

thnx casparwhite, it works now

:thumbsup:

funny

Banned

dontasciime;6093695

funny

:thinking::-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …132310
      2. Cat Chat74711
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213637
      4. Your dream gaming set up?814

See more discussions