will an EE sim work in a bt mobile ?

Found 2nd Aug 2016
Some said they may as the companies have merged together . But can't seem to find any information on this thanks
Community Updates
8 Comments
Try it if you have a sim. If not then unlock phone and it will. All depends if phone is unlocked or not. Nobody can answer because nobody knows if your phone is unlocked.
I think it would if it isn't double locked. Tesco uses o2 but an o2 sim will not work in an unlocked Tesco phone. The only way to be sure is to try it and if it doesn't work get an unlock code from ebay.
Just read that if you take a bt contract and go over on your data limit they will charge you £100. uswitch.com/bro…ow/
Edited by: "dereklogan7" 2nd Aug 2016
Technically it should. BT is owned by EE, BT used EE network before anyways.

kiish

Technically it should. BT is owned by EE, BT used EE network before … Technically it should. BT is owned by EE, BT used EE network before anyways.

Eh? No ee are owned by BT.
Argoj

Eh? No ee are owned by BT.

Yes that. My bad
I went from EE to BT Mobile and it was fine, no need to get my phone unlocked.
dereklogan7

I think it would if it isn't double locked. Tesco uses o2 but an o2 sim … I think it would if it isn't double locked. Tesco uses o2 but an o2 sim will not work in an unlocked Tesco phone. The only way to be sure is to try it and if it doesn't work get an unlock code from ebay.Just read that if you take a bt contract and go over on your data limit they will charge you £100. https://www.uswitch.com/broadband/news/2015/03/bt_mobile_five_things_you_need_to_know/

I put a Tesco Mobile sim in an O2 locked iPhone, worked fine
If the phone is no longer in contract then o2 have to unlock it, takes anywhere from 2 days to 28 days to do.
If in contract i think they'll want a tenner to unlock.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants