will any chinese phones be cheaper on July 11 Amazon (PRIME DAY) UMIDIGI or Xiaomi

4 replies
Found 6th Jul
I want a Chinese phone.
Has a Sony z3 compact so something similar size. 5 Inch screen is best.
Will amazon on July 11 have anything in the PRIME DAY sale?
TIA

4 Comments

Amazon dont really sell Xiaomi's which is the brand to go for.
The few Xiaomi phones you do see are sold by third party sellers, so wont be cheaper on prime day
They may have a deals on other phones

Today Im ordering the Global Redmi Note 4 (4GB/64GB version) for under £130 on aliexpress.
Its a great phone and spec and I cannot see anything beating it, even on prime day

Sandy1012

Amazon dont really sell Xiaomi's which is the brand to go for.The few … Amazon dont really sell Xiaomi's which is the brand to go for.The few Xiaomi phones you do see are sold by third party sellers, so wont be cheaper on prime dayThey may have a deals on other phonesToday Im ordering the Global Redmi Note 4 (4GB/64GB version) for under £130 on aliexpress. Its a great phone and spec and I cannot see anything beating it, even on prime day

Is that the Snapdragon 625 version?

kendosteve

Is that the Snapdragon 625 version?

Yes.
Also available is the 3GB/32GB for £112 ish now, which is great iv purchased 2 previously for family.
Double storage and extra gig of ram i think its worth the extra £15-£20

If you are looking for something compact - then the Zuk Z2 remains a great option (5" screen) - I have one and it is bigger than the Z3 compact - but not much and is V well made.

It outperforms the redmi on most counts and is regularly a similar price. Great phone. (Though no band 20)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769461
    2. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.1010
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247626
    4. Cat Chat78760

See more discussions