Groups

Will anyone be watching jades wedding tonight

Banned
    because i will... and i really dont know why

111 Comments

cue the sickos

Yeah I thought I would watch it as there is nothing better on!

I'll be watching it, watched it last night too

Yeh I will be. I need a good laugh.

I think you lot are shocking.
    I will be watching

Original Poster Banned

munnski;4623041

I'll be watching it, watched it last night too

didnt know it was on last night, is it a 2 part is it?

Unlikely. Got some drying paint to keep my eye on.

Original Poster Banned

kyalion;4623068

Unlikely. Got some drying paint to keep my eye on.

lol yeh im not sure exactly why i wanna watch it....

Don't understand this 'antijade' thing.
    She may not be the sharpest knife in the box but how can you post such hatred towards somebody who only has a few days of her life remaining?

Have you not experienced anyone who has suffered with cancer?

I really don't get this at all.

i would rather gargle nuclear waste!!!!!!

DangerGod;4623061

didnt know it was on last night, is it a 2 part is it?

Last night was the few days running upto her wedding, was emotional to watch at times and I admire the womans courage and heart she has at times

i think its wrong she's being paid, personnely i think the cash should go to cancer research, not her or the kids, she's made enough to keep them secure when she's gone.

skusey;4623143

Don't understand this 'antijade' thing.She may not be the sharpest knife … Don't understand this 'antijade' thing.She may not be the sharpest knife in the box but how can you post such hatred towards somebody who only has a few days of her life remaining?Have you not experienced anyone who has suffered with cancer?I really don't get this at all.

+1

skusey;4623143

Don't understand this 'antijade' thing.She may not be the sharpest knife … Don't understand this 'antijade' thing.She may not be the sharpest knife in the box but how can you post such hatred towards somebody who only has a few days of her life remaining?Have you not experienced anyone who has suffered with cancer?I really don't get this at all.

Snap, and yes my hubby is a gonk, and yes i know your reading this nasty!

skusey;4623143

most people have experienced someone with cancer but she's just cashing in on it
    i think its wrong she's being paid, personnely i think the cash should go to cancer research, not her or the kids, she's made enough to keep them secure when she's gone.

Original Poster Banned

skusey;4623143

Well, im not anti-jade i just never really liked her that much thats all. of course i wouldnt joke about it no matter who it was. It must be Horrible only having such a short time to live.

skusey;4623143

Have you not experienced anyone who has suffered with cancer?

I do actually my father is undergoing radiotherapy, I live by the maxim if you cant find humour even in grim times then what is life worth living for?

wickedteen;4623178

most people have experienced someone with cancer but she's just cashing … most people have experienced someone with cancer but she's just cashing in on it

Can you blame her? Wouldnt you in her situation? It gives her kids that bit extra to see them into the future:thumbsup:

I agree with the 'if you can't find humour even in grim times' theory, I am the same and would probably joke about it, but I don't think jokes should be made at the expense of others who we don't know personally and don't know how they would react to 'jokes'

harlzter;4623185

I do actually my father is undergoing radiotherapy, I live by the maxim … I do actually my father is undergoing radiotherapy, I live by the maxim if you cant find humour even in grim times then what is life worth living for?

Humour yes, but thats just sick, not funny IMO

wickedteen;4623178

most people have experienced someone with cancer but she's just cashing … most people have experienced someone with cancer but she's just cashing in on it

and thats so wrong is it?
    so would I 100%

I'm gonna save my viewing pleasure for the omnibus edition, 'One Wedding and a Funeral'.

i'm suprised she hasnt got her hair on ebay yet, maybe there waiting for it to be worth more.

wickedteen;4623178

I think in her situation I would do the exact same thing, she is putting that money away for her children when they grow up as she won't be there for them. She won't see birthdays, christmas' weddings, why shouldn't she have a trust fund set up for them?

skusey;4623219

and thats so wrong is it?so would I 100%

skusey;4623219

and thats so wrong is it?so would I 100%

+1

I don't think any comments or jokes about someone who has days to live are appropriate or funny

when is it on? what channel?

Living TV 8 o' clock

All you sickos, just pray to god that tables don't get turned. Compassion and respect cost nothing.....i will give it becuase god forbid anybody close to me suffers with anything like this i would expect the same back.
    Sweet dreams all, carry on living in your sick little worlds

munnski;4623226

I think in her situation I would do the exact same thing, she is putting … I think in her situation I would do the exact same thing, she is putting that money away for her children when they grow up as she won't be there for them. She won't see birthdays, christmas' weddings, why shouldn't she have a trust fund set up for them?

Yeah, cause the existing £3m (min) she has, simply isn't enough.

wickedteen;4623165

i think its wrong she's being paid, personnely i think the cash should go … i think its wrong she's being paid, personnely i think the cash should go to cancer research, not her or the kids, she's made enough to keep them secure when she's gone.

wickedteen;4623231

i think its wrong she's being paid, personnely i think the cash should go … i think its wrong she's being paid, personnely i think the cash should go to cancer research, not her or the kids, she's made enough to keep them secure when she's gone.

You repeated yourself......
    Put yourself in her shoes.... If I had the power to do what she is, I'd possibly do the same. The poor woman can't do right for doing wrong. If you don't like it..pass on by.

munnski;4623241

Living TV

Really or is this another joke? Oh the irony if it is:whistling:

moob;4623253

Yeah, cause the existing £3m (min) she has, simply isn't enough.

You cannot put a price on missing out on your kids lifes.....

munnski;4623241

Living TV 8 o' clock

Oh...thats not freeview is it. I don't have fancy telly lol.

bellabonkers;4623268

Put yourself in her shoes.... If I had the power to do what she is, I'd … Put yourself in her shoes.... If I had the power to do what she is, I'd possibly do the same. The poor woman can't do right for doing wrong. If you don't like it..pass on by.

Agree

If you don't like the woman, or what she is doing, simply don't watch. I just don't think jokes or digs should be made at a women who has days to live.....

Banned

Watched it last night, was quite sad.................... Just got my SKY cut off this morning so gonna miss it !!!!!

Original Poster Banned

harlzter;4623272

Really or is this another joke? Oh the irony if it is:whistling:

i must say that made me lol even in these circumstances. (wrong i know)

munnski;4623274

You cannot put a price on missing out on your kids lifes.....

Indeed. It's clear however, that she has, which is the sad part. And why it has to be over 3 million quid, I'll never know.

bellabonkers;4623275

Oh...thats not freeview is it. I don't have fancy telly lol.

lol I wouldn't exactly call it 'fancy' telly but it's not on freeview

Original Poster Banned

jjcaho;4623298

Watched it last night, was quite sad.................... … Watched it last night, was quite sad.................... [COLOR="Red"]Just got my SKY cut off this morning so gonna miss it [/COLOR]!!!!!

didnt pay the bill? lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767197
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!55
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047093
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie11

See more discussions