Chip and Goal
    Header and Goal
    Bicycle kick.
    If you would like to help me please add me, i will message you my PSN
    Thanks

6 Comments

Banned

why? Just why? lol

only kidding, what is the big fascination about trophies / gamerscore etc?

I just dont get it.

It just brings images of cars with those wheel trims that light up to me. I dont know why.

Original Poster

csiman;6732289

why? Just why? lolonly kidding, what is the big fascination about … why? Just why? lolonly kidding, what is the big fascination about trophies / gamerscore etc?I just dont get it.It just brings images of cars with those wheel trims that light up to me. I dont know why.

I also used to think what's the point of it, since I bought mirrors edg I started collecting trophys 2 weeks ago I had 57 and today I have 125.
    There are just some FIFA trophy which are impossible for me. So just need someones help to play with me online and let me gett them.

For the bicycle and header trophys just keep playing down the wings and keep crossing they will come soon enough that's my thoughts anyway as they come for me like that

Banned

JaYy_dOg;6732767

I also used to think what's the point of it, since I bought mirrors edg I … I also used to think what's the point of it, since I bought mirrors edg I started collecting trophys 2 weeks ago I had 57 and today I have 125.There are just some FIFA trophy which are impossible for me. So just need someones help to play with me online and let me gett them.

I still dont understand why it bothers anyone :thinking:

does it come with bragging rights or something else I'm missing?

Original Poster

csiman;6733106

I still dont understand why it bothers anyone :thinking:does it come with … I still dont understand why it bothers anyone :thinking:does it come with bragging rights or something else I'm missing?

Just be quite and do what you were doing 5minutes before you saw this thread.

csiman;6733106

I still dont understand why it bothers anyone :thinking:does it come with … I still dont understand why it bothers anyone :thinking:does it come with bragging rights or something else I'm missing?

theres braggin rights over your mates...i only really play football or driving games so my gamerscore is pretty low...which my friends keep pointin out 2 me.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is11
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio710
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764220
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1625

See more discussions