Will Argos give me the Go go hamster for £5?

18 replies
Found 3rd Nov 2009
Tried to reserve the hamster and funhouse (you get the hamster 1/2 price when you buy the house) the house is OOS but it's still giving me the hamster for a fiver, do you reckon argos will twig when I go to pay? Pic in next post.

18 Comments

Original Poster

http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu184/stobbsy79/Untitled-2.jpg

Yeah, but if you can, use the self-checkout machine to buy :thumbsup:

EDIT: Otherwise, they might clock on.

Maybe, maybe not.

Try to avoid human interaction and use the automated tills.

Original Poster

Ooh, might reserve some more then. Both repped for self service idea, wouldn't of thought of that

you can try for nothing....:thumbsup:

Theres usually a green cross saying price only applies if items bought together.. or words to that effect, so it might show half now, but be back to full when you collect just the one item.

Worth a try, let us know if it works! Good luck

Original Poster

Just reserved a mate for him in another store not far away using the same "glitch" will happily pay full price if all goes wrong.

'reduced price only as part of a special offer'

- next to the green cross on the page (the page before the one youve posted).

I'm gonna try it too.

Original Poster

Nikki999;6775242

'reduced price only as part of a special offer'- next to the green cross … 'reduced price only as part of a special offer'- next to the green cross on the page (the page before the one youve posted).

I know it's part of a special offer, and would of liked both items. I want one of these hamsters at least anyway so If I have to pay full price I'll happily do so. Might get lucky though

i tried this a few months ago with some ps3 games were on offer and one was out of stock but it didnt work at the self checkout still comes up at full price.

Original Poster

pink-ka;6775260

i tried this a few months ago with some ps3 games were on offer and one … i tried this a few months ago with some ps3 games were on offer and one was out of stock but it didnt work at the self checkout still comes up at full price.

Ahh well not too bothered, he just might not get his mate thats all

What the hell are these things - i saw a programme a few months back saying they will be christmas number 1's but i dont have a clue what they are

dandoc2;6775627

What the hell are these things - i saw a programme a few months back … What the hell are these things - i saw a programme a few months back saying they will be christmas number 1's but i dont have a clue what they are

+1

dandoc2;6775627

What the hell are these things - i saw a programme a few months back … What the hell are these things - i saw a programme a few months back saying they will be christmas number 1's but i dont have a clue what they are

]http//ww…tty

magough;6776163

]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/492845/gogo-hamsters-lulu-kitty

They look like a decent present.

For my cat.

thanks.

lol

:-D

Tried it 30 minutes ago. They charged full price so I didn't bother.

Original Poster

Aye I got charged full price, wanted one so not fussed
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247561
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769201
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322802
    4. word association Game74244851

See more discussions