Groups
    EXPIRED

will be no when all flamedeers have been won?? or are we chaseing them even when thay have all been claimed

Will we no if all flamedeer have been claimed won

14 Comments

Que?

The winners are all announced when the competition ends

Hang on ! The grammar police are on their way (_;)

They usually update on the main thread as they are won

rogparki

Hang on ! The grammar police are on their way (_;)

I know, why don't people use fullstops anymore?

(_;)
    Edited by: "Likely2" 14th Dec 2014

Have any gold ones been released yet ?

Stand back everyone, I can read hieroglyphics!

moob

Stand back everyone, I can read hieroglyphics!

No you can't and the question is quite easy to understand, so why do you feel the need to take the mick when there is no need to whatsoever....

I'm on this site nearly everyday, and so far I've collected NONE at all. Was ok last year.

no golds yet i dnt think

Banned

OMG give up being excited. This is my 3rd year spending hours and hours trying to catch it.
    You only get white or odd times silver. I won gold £2 voucher at end of the competition when they didn't hand many golds out.

I'm not bothered this year.
    I can see you seem crazy as you have created threads a few times about deers.
    This year it's £2 voucher for a coffee shop hahaha having a laugh aren't they.
    The people like sunshine Stacy and maccy will win something not us
    These are the popular guys . P.s look how many members there are then look at how many prizes.

Original Poster

Likely2

No you can't and the question is quite easy to understand, so why do you … No you can't and the question is quite easy to understand, so why do you feel the need to take the mick when there is no need to whatsoever....

thank you GOD forgive me for not putting a perfect question suffering from lack of sleep with twins

debbieangeladams

thank you GOD forgive me for not putting a perfect question suffering … thank you GOD forgive me for not putting a perfect question suffering from lack of sleep with twins

Know what you mean and don't let the keyboard warriors bother you as the only way they can fullfil their inadequacies is by clicking a little arrow....which is appropriate as they don't have the guts to admit they are out of order.
    Edited by: "Likely2" 14th Dec 2014

and still not a single reindeer - google chrome if that matters
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11
      2. Win a Mazona Olympus 8kW multi-fuel stove @ Gr8 Fires33
      3. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp33
      4. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains55

See more discussions