Will be reinstate BT within a month of cancelling?

Found 5th May 2010
I went with virgin 25 days ago. I am having dreadful service and being pushed around pillar to post so considering cancelling. Please can anyone tell me if i can reinstate by bt line as it is within a month of cancelling?
thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

I have no idea I'm afraid, except to suggest:
that you check the T & C's
and
that you edit your title to read BT, that might attract the attention of someone who knows.

Good luck:thumbsup:

This will bump anyway.

Distance selling regs only give you 7 days to change your mind after that you're tied to the minimum contract term you've agreed to.

Original Poster

chesso;8532704

I have no idea I'm afraid, except to suggest:that you check the T & C's … I have no idea I'm afraid, except to suggest:that you check the T & C's and that you edit your title to read BT, that might attract the attention of someone who knows. Good luck:thumbsup:This will bump anyway.

thanks have done

Original Poster

steve1221;8532779

Distance selling regs only give you 7 days to change your mind after that … Distance selling regs only give you 7 days to change your mind after that you're tied to the minimum contract term you've agreed to.

virign give you 28 days money back guaratee

i just wanted to find out if i can go back to bt

Banned

You may get charge an installation fee by BT, call them and they will let you know

Original Poster

Paddy Charlie;8532947

You may get charge an installation fee by BT, call them and they will let … You may get charge an installation fee by BT, call them and they will let you know

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?66
    2. Hi all does anyone have an idea for n what a good price for a sun room / ex…22
    3. Cannot upgrade to iOS 11.0.345
    4. Black Xbox One or Xbox One S44

See more discussions