Groups

will call of duty go back up in price after the supermarkets deals?

and do u think it will be sold out near xmas?

9 Comments

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]sainsburys is a permanent deal according to them.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

vibeone;6879607

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]sainsburys is a … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]sainsburys is a permanent deal according to them.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

thats brilliant

Sainsbury's offer finishes on the 15th, Morrisons finished yesterday. Not sure, but heard Tesco have now dropped the price to just £25 without having to buy a chart game? Not sure.

I'm sure it said in the small print that the offer was valid until the 15/11/09 for sainsbury's.

Still ain't got mine though as my bro went on tuesday but the stand was bare. Trying again tomorrow.

dontdothatagain;6879690

Sainsbury's offer finishes on the 15th, Morrisons finished yesterday. Not … Sainsbury's offer finishes on the 15th, Morrisons finished yesterday. Not sure, but heard Tesco have now dropped the price to just £25 without having to buy a chart game? Not sure.

i'll pop in tonight and confirm :thumbsup:

Banned

niminator;6879707

I'm sure it said in the small print that the offer was valid until the … I'm sure it said in the small print that the offer was valid until the 15/11/09 for sainsbury's.Still ain't got mine though as my bro went on tuesday but the stand was bare. Trying again tomorrow.

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]that'll teach me for taking staff's word as gospel :P[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

will call of duty go back up in price after the supermarkets deals?

Yes.

and do u think it will be sold out near xmas?

No.

I saw someone pay £45 for it in "Game" today, felt sorry for him. I would have sold him one of mine for £40.

Stickered £42.99 in Morrisons for ps3 version. Assume 360 version will be the same price now but no stock.

dontdothatagain;6879690

Sainsbury's offer finishes on the 15th, Morrisons finished yesterday. Not … Sainsbury's offer finishes on the 15th, Morrisons finished yesterday. Not sure, but heard Tesco have now dropped the price to just £25 without having to buy a chart game? Not sure.

I was in tesco today and you still have to buy a chart game to get it for 25 :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213616
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2954
      3. Going in style uv code give away55
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24110

See more discussions