Groups

Will CamelCamelCamel alert me if the Fire Tablet drops in price in the Black Friday sale?

Last year the Fire Tablet dropped to £40, I was hoping it would drop in price this year

7 Comments

Depends - if it's a whole day deal of the day offer, yes.

If it's a lightning deal, nope!

Original Poster

razord

Depends - if it's a whole day deal of the day offer, yes.If it's a … Depends - if it's a whole day deal of the day offer, yes.If it's a lightning deal, nope!

thanks

I was wondering the same thing OP, as it can be a bit cumbersome trying to keep an eye on all the lightening deals. I can never seem to find a way to properly filter or sort the deals to just show tablet deals etc.

razord

Depends - if it's a whole day deal of the day offer, yes.If it's a … Depends - if it's a whole day deal of the day offer, yes.If it's a lightning deal, nope!

Not necessarily, camelcamelcamel can take a day or two to notify you of a price drop so you could miss a deal of the day or Black Friday deal.

The best deal so far is in Tesco - hotukdeals.com/dea…343

If you deduct the cost of 32GB memory card and case, it will work out roughly £40 lol

Original Poster

bandit17

The best deal so far is in Tesco - … The best deal so far is in Tesco - http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/amazon-fire-16gb-7-inch-tablet-32gb-memory-sd-card-case-49-99-tesco-direct-2551343If you deduct the cost of 32GB memory card and case, it will work out roughly £40 lol

out of stock

lynmcf

out of stock

Worth checking stock in local stores (hyperlink text under Standard delivery (2-5 days) £3.00), I checked Bradford and they are available in one of the stores.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Customs charged too much for a little item!66
      2. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware34
      3. Multi fuel stove deals11
      4. Memory foam mattress topper56

See more discussions