Expired

Will Comet or Currys price match Play.com

11 replies
Found 3rd Jan 2009
Have been looking at getting the Sony KDL 40V4000 from play.com at £599.99, but does anybody know if comet or currys (both selling for £699.99) will price match this?

thanks for any help recieved, will give rep

11 Comments

I'm sure Amazon are doing it cheaper, might be different model though. I'll have a look as i am looking for a 40inch model myself.

Yep they are doing it for £559

don't they will match play to be honest. However I always use Sound and Vision for buying tv's etc and they are doing it for £579 with free delivery will be in stock mid jan.

soundandvision.co.uk/tv/…000

Good Luck

Do they match Amazon?

pcworld did price match amazon for me a couple of months ago
and as pcworld/currys and dixons are part of the same group
i would of thought so
but dont think they match amazon marketplace it has to be sold from amazon or indigofish who are one of there direct suppliers
but thought john lewis was doning this model at £599 with a free 5 year warranty
to me that would seem like a better deal

Banned

am i missing something coz its only 544gbp at dixons?

]http//ww…nga

scoot;3951762

but thought john lewis was doing this model at £599 with a free 5 year … but thought john lewis was doing this model at £599 with a free 5 year warranty to me that would seem like a better deal

out of stock at jl.
£599 at m&s with 5 year warranty.
hotukdeals.com/ite…dy/

Comet don't price match play.com or any websites for that matter. They'll price match high street stores within a 10 mile radius, provided the store has stock. The prce from the other store also has to be verified (telephone call) by a member of staf at Comet.

Currys are the same as the above

Price matched mine at £599 back in october with 5yr warranty at empire direct in derby.

Noto play and amazon. ]http//ww…ise .

Even if you manage to find stock at a retailer on their list, they'll argue the toss.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    2. word association Game74244916
    3. Add one, leave one game54415442
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813

See more discussions