will currys price match base.com?

Posted 22nd Jan
Will Curry's price match this deal if I ring them tomorrow? \/

base.com/buy…htm
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
I've got a £20 currys voucher i need to use by march, and everywhere seems to be selling fifa 20 for around £50 other than base.com
I don’t think curry’s do price match
Arto22/01/2020 00:44

I don’t think curry’s do price match

"We'll match against any other UK retailer store or website price including offer-code discounts" where Base should qualify as its trading name is for a co based in Cheltenham UK according to Base t&c page base.com/hel…htm
currys.co.uk/gbu…tml
AndyRoyd22/01/2020 00:53

"We'll match against any other UK retailer store or website price …"We'll match against any other UK retailer store or website price including offer-code discounts" where Base should qualify as its trading name is for a co based in Cheltenham UK according to Base t&c page https://www.base.com/help-and-advice/terms/dp11/terms-and-conditions.htmhttps://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/price-promise-1023-theme.html

Any idea if i can get them to price match and also use my £20 gift voucher too?
prynolfc22/01/2020 01:30

Any idea if i can get them to price match and also use my £20 gift voucher …Any idea if i can get them to price match and also use my £20 gift voucher too?

I don't see any exclusions about (not) funding a price-matched item by GV, so should be OK.
prynolfc22/01/2020 01:30

Any idea if i can get them to price match and also use my £20 gift voucher …Any idea if i can get them to price match and also use my £20 gift voucher too?

You can do the price match over the phone and then pay using the voucher at the same time, or you can get them to match in store and use the voucher there. Have done both without any trouble
Edited by: "lyesbkz" 22nd Jan
lyesbkz22/01/2020 01:41

You can do the price match over the phone and then pay using the voucher …You can do the price match over the phone and then pay using the voucher at the same time, or you can get them to match in store and use the voucher there. Have done both without any trouble

They told me you can’t use price after using voucher as makes price cheaper than what price match would be?
unknown.22/01/2020 08:55

They told me you can’t use price after using voucher as makes price c …They told me you can’t use price after using voucher as makes price cheaper than what price match would be?

Maybe you can't use discount voucher? Had no trouble with gift card as part payment though
lyesbkz22/01/2020 08:56

Maybe you can't use discount voucher? Had no trouble with gift card as …Maybe you can't use discount voucher? Had no trouble with gift card as part payment though

Most likely aha
Go on to the product page on Currys and ask through chat.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants