Will Disney+ Keep Adding New TV Shows & Films?

Posted 26th Mar
If so, how often, and is there somewhere we can check to what new stuff etc have been added? Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
I'm not sure what they have in the pipeline only thing I can think of is the new Star Wars film and the live action Mulan !
Edited by: "furbars" 26th Mar
furbars26/03/2020 09:19

I'm not sure what they have in the pipeline only thing I can think of is …I'm not sure what they have in the pipeline only thing I can think of is the new Star Wars film and the live action Mulan !

We're loving the old 50s 60s and 70s films atm, a lot we wouldn't have been able to watch without Disney+, so more of films like that would be nice.
This is a link for new additions on US version but we should be getting similar

gamesradar.com/new…st/
furbars26/03/2020 09:19

I'm not sure what they have in the pipeline only thing I can think of is …I'm not sure what they have in the pipeline only thing I can think of is the new Star Wars film and the live action Mulan !

Hopefully they release Mulan early to use it to drive subs in what will be a barren period. It's already been delayed twice at the cinema now, once because of another movie came out at the same time and now because of the virus.
rofiquel26/03/2020 09:29

This is a link for new additions on US version but we should be getting …This is a link for new additions on US version but we should be getting similarhttps://www.gamesradar.com/new-on-disney-plus-april-2020-movies-shows-list/

Is it fair to say that the US catalogue is the same as UK at the moment?
I was hoping they would put more of their 20th Century Fox back catalogue but so far it's only a few movies.
JohnIIIrd26/03/2020 09:23

We're loving the old 50s 60s and 70s films atm, a lot we wouldn't have …We're loving the old 50s 60s and 70s films atm, a lot we wouldn't have been able to watch without Disney+, so more of films like that would be nice.

Same here we watch Talking pictures TV all old films and classic series on it
JohnIIIrd26/03/2020 09:34

I don’t think it is
Other future additions will be MCU spinoffs if production wasn’t affected by COVID19.

WandaVison, Falcon & Winter Soldier, Loki, Hawkeye, etc
JohnIIIrd26/03/2020 09:34

No. US have more than the uk
RoseBiscuit26/03/2020 09:36

I was hoping they would put more of their 20th Century Fox back catalogue …I was hoping they would put more of their 20th Century Fox back catalogue but so far it's only a few movies.

It could well be a case that a lot of Fox movies and still tied up with contacts on other UK streaming services. Once those deals end you'll see Disney bringing them back in-house I'm sure.
Haircut_10026/03/2020 11:47

It could well be a case that a lot of Fox movies and still tied up with …It could well be a case that a lot of Fox movies and still tied up with contacts on other UK streaming services. Once those deals end you'll see Disney bringing them back in-house I'm sure.

There are not many on the US version either. In the US you can add Hulu to your Disney Plus for 6 dollars so a lot are on that. Unfortunately we in the UK are held hostage by rubbish Sky so they will be on their awful service.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants