Will do anything, -Paypal

Banned
I will do anything for paypal money.

Nothing is too challenging.
Let me know

14 Comments

I'll give you £20 for your kidney

Join Slicethepie.com where you can review (scout) songs for cash, the money has to be paid to your paypal account.

clean my car for £5?

sell to me rsv2 and halo 3 for £9 each ?

change your name for £5

raptorcigs;3397560

change your name for £5

I'd consider that...... why you suggesting he change it too?

MinstrelMan;3397570

I'd consider that...... why you suggesting he change it too?

anything you can get past admin lol

raptorcigs;3397590

anything you can get past admin lol

very little get passed admin, and if it does then then its caputered by his evil marrionettes.

my best bet it to change my name via deed pole, and then slap him with an injunction becuase with my real name being called "admin" technically I have more of a right to use it on this forum than he does....

which leads us to another thread, what shall admin's new username be? :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

This is probably more aimed to the web designers, domain people etc.
Can submit sites to directories, forum posing, blog posting and all that
Like on Digital point
let me know

MinstrelMan;3397620

very little get passed admin, and if it does then then its caputered by … very little get passed admin, and if it does then then its caputered by his evil marrionettes.my best bet it to change my name via deed pole, and then slap him with an injunction becuase with my real name being called "admin" technically I have more of a right to use it on this forum than he does....which leads us to another thread, what shall admin's new username be? :thumbsup:

george

MinstrelMan;3397620

very little get passed admin, and if it does then then its caputered by … very little get passed admin, and if it does then then its caputered by his evil marrionettes.my best bet it to change my name via deed pole, and then slap him with an injunction becuase with my real name being called "admin" technically I have more of a right to use it on this forum than he does....which leads us to another thread, what shall admin's new username be? :thumbsup:

Not ****, as that would be silly :whistling:

nimba ? see what i did there ?

Original Poster Banned

bumppp
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1747
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213609
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2188
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6521244

See more discussions