Will Game accept a return without reciept?

I bought my brother a controller for his PS3 as a gift only to find out that he doesn't need it!
now unfortunately i've lost the receipt and i paid with cash so there is no bank statement

will they take it as a return?

8 Comments

No, very doubtful that they will.

Can only try and explain the situation and hope they believe you i guess...

good luck

If they recognise you then maybe. I think they dont even have to give you a reciept in the first place...

did u use your game card? if so then should be alright.

Managers decision usually. I return an opened dance mat game for wii after 2 months and got a refund before with an excuse about being on holiday.

if it is still sealed they might give you store credit.

Original Poster

I don't have a game card, and yea it is still completely sealed and unused as new.
Do you reckon they would give me the store credit back at all?

Banned

depends on the day, i have taken a sealed game back and got store credit, but luck of the draw on the day i guess, i know alot who have tried and they havent got anywhere with them, also i phoned them beforehand as i didnt want to carry the game into store with no receipt

Jetpac;7819591

I don't have a game card, and yea it is still completely sealed and … I don't have a game card, and yea it is still completely sealed and unused as new. Do you reckon they would give me the store credit back at all?

In my local, if you've got no proof of purchase they'll only give you the trade-in price for the item, even if it's sealed.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1424
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866387
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4594775
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313801

See more discussions