Will get accept a controller that's a different colour to the Xbox on trade in?

Found 4th May
This is my first time on here!
Looking to trade my white one s but my one and only controller is red, anyone know if this will be an issue or has anybody successfully done a similar trade in? Thanks in advance everyone.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
cex not get***
They will take it, they might use the different colour to offer you discounted trade in price though.

You'd get more for it privately on gumtree (ghost town), Shpock (trader City) or the preferred selling platform for me Facebook selling groups.
Richard_Richard2 h, 57 m ago

They will take it, they might use the different colour to offer you …They will take it, they might use the different colour to offer you discounted trade in price though.You'd get more for it privately on gumtree (ghost town), Shpock (trader City) or the preferred selling platform for me Facebook selling groups.

Shouldn't they give more since the Red Controller is more expensive and less common
Norseg8 m ago

Shouldn't they give more since the Red Controller is more expensive and …Shouldn't they give more since the Red Controller is more expensive and less common

You'd be lucky, anything to get the price down usually.

If you had a console with 2 controllers, both official and one they paid more for then they would give you a fair split, but they wouldn't take the console without a controller so it's not something the op could argue.

Usually the discounted is any controller so even third party wired, they might not mark it down but it'd depend on the staff taking it at the time, the staff vary wildly depending on which direction the wind blows. Private sale would get more anyway.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants