Groups

Will I get cashback?

Hi
    I have Sky phone and broadband but not TV. If I buy Sky TV from a cash back site (TCB/quidco) as a new customer (since I don't have TV) will I get cash back or it will class me as existing customer (since I have phone and net) and reject the cashback? please help guys..
    thanks

5 Comments

I think that when you are transferred to sky it will come up as an edition to your package, so no cashback. but I could be wrong

Original Poster

mfactor

I think that when you are transferred to sky it will come up as an … I think that when you are transferred to sky it will come up as an edition to your package, so no cashback. but I could be wrong

thanks for your input..
    how about if I open another account with my wife's name? the address will be the same though??

suchitmehta7

thanks for your input.. :)how about if I open another account with my … thanks for your input.. :)how about if I open another account with my wife's name? the address will be the same though??

I have done that but not at the same time....sky may flag it up, how much is the cashback , as it might be worth ringing sky up and saying you are a loyal customer who would like the tv package as well, but that its a bit pricey, they may give you a good deal, or ring up and threaten to cancel the lot and go to virgin etc,,, pretty sure you would get a stonking deal then...

Original Poster

mfactor

I have done that but not at the same time....sky may flag it up, how much … I have done that but not at the same time....sky may flag it up, how much is the cashback , as it might be worth ringing sky up and saying you are a loyal customer who would like the tv package as well, but that its a bit pricey, they may give you a good deal, or ring up and threaten to cancel the lot and go to virgin etc,,, pretty sure you would get a stonking deal then...

can't threaten them to live as renewed my broadband contract few months ago. M still under the contract. on TCB the CB amount is £121. if I take their "original bundle" which is "20 a month then the calculation would be like this (I assume)

20X12 = 240
    Less £100 amazon/Tesco voucher (as black Friday deal)
    Less CB £121
    net cost = just 19 quid

You're with Sky already so are an existing customer. You have to have left Sky for 12 months before being considered a new customer. If you can take our Sky TV in your partners name that hasn't been with Sky within the past 12 months then you should be a new customer.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Large card print/poster..22
      2. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.68
      3. Jury service1823
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?616

See more discussions