Will i get the full £49 back if i cancel Amazon Prime?

7 replies
Found 19th Sep 2008
I have only used it during the free trial (but used it loads then) & have been on paid Amazon Prime for over a month & haven't used it. Will i still get the £49 back even though i used it in the trial? Thanks

7 Comments

Banned

why would you get it back, does it state if you dont use it you can claim it back? thought it was just a free months, if not cancelled you paid the £49 for the year following the ree month

Wouldn`t have thought so, should you not have cancelled before they took payment?

No you can't

Original Poster

but it says on my member page "You can cancel this membership at any time if you have not used your special delivery rates." which shows that you can cancel but don't know if they count the trial in as using your special deliver rates :?

no, you won't get it back I think. You have paid for the year in advance irrespective of how many times you use it. Better get buying!

cheerleader;3006282

but it says on my member page "You can cancel this membership at any time … but it says on my member page "You can cancel this membership at any time if you have not used your special delivery rates."

erm.. better contact them then

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;3006287

no, you won't get it back I think. You have paid for the year in advance … no, you won't get it back I think. You have paid for the year in advance irrespective of how many times you use it. Better get buying!erm.. better contact them then

ok thanks just thought seeing as i hadn't used it yet might as well see if i can cancel then sign up again when i see something i want to buy :lol:

Original Poster

i emailed them asking if i would get the full £49 back & they've cancelled it already!! then sent me an email afterwards saying i will be getting the full £49 back

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247599
  2. New bladerunner1961
  3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…711
  4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769303

See more discussions