Groups

Will it go any faster................

The site seems to be getting slower by the day and constent msg's like this An internal server error occurred. Please try again later..............
    Is this happening to everyone.................????:whistling:

19 Comments

It's only happened to me once, can't tell if it's going any slower because my ISP Vispa are terrible Been trying to play online all day but have severe lag

Happening to me all the time!!!

Has been getting slower for a few months now but we have been growing at an exponential rate lately!

Original Poster

Benjimoron

Happening to me all the time!!!Has been getting slower for a few months … Happening to me all the time!!!Has been getting slower for a few months now but we have been growing at an exponential rate lately!

Not like my bank balance then..........:giggle:

Yeah, we've had a lot of users online. On Monday we broke the record once, then a short while later we broke it again!!

same here, slow to load and sometimes i cant even get a page up

Its happened to me servral times, onces today.

yup happens to me alot luckily I'm a paitent kinda gal :lol:

Banned

yeah ther server is going really slow somtimes

Need to upgrade them

Maybe the server can't handle all our spam???

Banned

Benjimoron

Maybe the server can't handle all our spam???

speak for yourself i never spam :whistling:

Deja Vu.............this is the 2nd or 3rd thread i've read about this today.

Original Poster

Syzable

Deja Vu.............this is the 2nd or 3rd thread i've read about this … Deja Vu.............this is the 2nd or 3rd thread i've read about this today.

Perhaps it needs its own thread then?.............:?

HUKD just can't seem to keep it up...............

chuf

Perhaps it needs its own thread then?.............:?

There is one in comments and suggestions that pretty much covers it

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/2930/faultkx2.th.jpg[/URL][/IMG]
    Same here:-(

jennybubbles

There is one in comments and suggestions that pretty much covers it

hotukdeals.com/for…131 :thumbsup:

hothothot

speak for yourself i never spam :whistling:

meat you at midnight for the spam game?

More posts than me and you've only been a member for 2 months??? I've been nearly a year now!

Banned

Benjimoron

meat you at midnight for the spam game?More posts than me and you've only … meat you at midnight for the spam game?More posts than me and you've only been a member for 2 months??? I've been nearly a year now!

what can i say? i post many great deals :-D

chuf

The site seems to be getting slower by the day and constent msg's like … The site seems to be getting slower by the day and constent msg's like this An internal server error occurred. Please try again later..............Is this happening to everyone.................????:whistling:

More users = server having to work harder, with the server not being able to cope with the amount of hits means site will operate slowly seeing as its having to operate queries and work the extra bit it shouldn't, meaning users get slow use. I don't know if this site is run of a seperate dedicated box, or is on a shared host, though do feel sorry for other users if it is shared host.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311389
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767509
      3. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …55
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691428

See more discussions