Groups

Will it snow????!!!!!!

Hey anyone know if its going to snow today in west midlands area really really want it, and will brighten up my night at workiessss ♥

16 Comments

Met office says yes, and tomorrow.

Not to sure, it snowed in Lichfield this morning and the forcast is a bit unsure i think:)

the computer says noooooooooooooooooooooo

err... it's been snowing in birmingham most of the day!

let me check on my magic weather calculator.

bout tree fiddy %.

Original Poster

ohh im in coventry, and it hasnt snowed, but apparantly in banbury it did loadss this morning! i want it here!

snowing in Cirencester atm

*katie*;3980779

ohh im in coventry, and it hasnt snowed, but apparantly in banbury it did … ohh im in coventry, and it hasnt snowed, but apparantly in banbury it did loadss this morning! i want it here!

Same here, been looking out of the window at work all day willing it to snow......hoping to get snowed in tomorrow!! ;-)

Original Poster

jonincov;3980815

Same here, been looking out of the window at work all day willing it to … Same here, been looking out of the window at work all day willing it to snow......hoping to get snowed in tomorrow!! ;-)

i know, and hopefully there will be that much snow, work wont open can always hope ay

It was all white this morning when I got up around 7am in Leicester!

No snow in brum today i'm afraid.... :-(

Original Poster

zish_uk;3980863

It was all white this morning when I got up around 7am in Leicester!

no fair bet it will snow when i walk to work, giving me frizzy hair haha

*katie*;3980853

i know, and hopefully there will be that much snow, work wont open can … i know, and hopefully there will be that much snow, work wont open can always hope ay

Fingers crossed, or just enough to make all the heating pipes freeze.....my mate was sent home from work this lunchtime because it was too cold in his office!!!

*katie*;3980893

no fair bet it will snow when i walk to work, giving me frizzy hair … no fair bet it will snow when i walk to work, giving me frizzy hair haha

I work in Cov too. Near Sainsbury Canley. :thumbsup:

jonincov;3980982

Fingers crossed, or just enough to make all the heating pipes … Fingers crossed, or just enough to make all the heating pipes freeze.....my mate was sent home from work this lunchtime because it was too cold in his office!!!

My office is too damned cold, but I had to stay. :x

Original Poster

kyalion;3982623

I work in Cov too. Near Sainsbury Canley. :thumbsup:My office is too … I work in Cov too. Near Sainsbury Canley. :thumbsup:My office is too damned cold, but I had to stay. :x

oo i work right nr there lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions