Will laptop get cheaper around Christmas?

Posted 2nd Dec 2022 (Posted 15 h, 54 m ago)
the black friday deals for laptop were not that great but do you think that I shall wait for Christmas for cheaper deals or just buy now.
there's a asus vivobook s15 k3502za which looks quite good but will this get cheaper around Christmas?
thanks
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    I don't know
  2. Avatar
    Doubt it. Inflation and various other factors have pushed pricing up. Black Friday basically just temporarily offset inflation and put us back to where we were about a year ago with most products. There were a few gems but for the most part it was a disappointment.

The next big sale is around Boxing Day. And I would imagine the prices will be about the same as they were last week. No better. No worse.
    Author
    Thanks for the detailed feedback.
    A guess it would be better to make the purchase now. Sad though that we are still paying a premium price for some items that were meant to be far cheaper. Even the laptops with last year's processors are still selling at high prices.
  3. Avatar
    Possibly.
  4. Avatar
    won't get cheaper til after xmas
  5. Avatar
    You know things go up in price the longer time goes by don't you. That's how the world works. That's like saying why aren't laptops the same price as 2015
Top Merchants