Groups

Will my current T- mobile contract sim work in a iPhone 3g?

Banned
    I have no experiece of a iphone and I wasnt sure if it would work.

Also, I presume if it does work I get to keep all my free minutes, texts and web?

Thanks in advance.

8 Comments

I have a Nokia e72 with t mobile and i have just got a iphone 3gs and it went straight in still have all Min texts and internet no probs hope this helps

Original Poster Banned

craigs3819

I have a Nokia e72 with t mobile and i have just got a iphone 3gs and it … I have a Nokia e72 with t mobile and i have just got a iphone 3gs and it went straight in still have all Min texts and internet no probs hope this helps

Thanks

should work fine OP i had a satio then replaced it for an iphone my vodafone sim worked in it no problem whatsoever

Original Poster Banned

missp27

should work fine OP i had a satio then replaced it for an iphone my … should work fine OP i had a satio then replaced it for an iphone my vodafone sim worked in it no problem whatsoever

Thanks

I was on Orange, bought an iphone and put my sim in. No problems in 3 months with it. Now going to put my tmobile sim only sim in too. So don't worry!

Original Poster Banned

agentjont

I was on Orange, bought an iphone and put my sim in. No problems in 3 … I was on Orange, bought an iphone and put my sim in. No problems in 3 months with it. Now going to put my tmobile sim only sim in too. So don't worry!

Thanks

Providing the iPhone is unlocked or from t-mobile you'll be fine.

Original Poster Banned

05jamhad

Providing the iPhone is unlocked or from t-mobile you'll be fine.

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best advert ever to be seen.1921
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2931015
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1123
      4. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp68

See more discussions