Will My Delivery Come Today

Found 30th Jun 2011
hey i ordered a ps3 off ebay and the seller sent it 48 hours via parcelforce

29-06-2011 23:43 Plymouth Depot Loaded to vehicle for delivery
29-06-2011 23:25 Plymouth Depot Received at delivery depot
29-06-2011 10:39 National Hub Received and processed
28-06-2011 16:16 Birmingham South Depot Tracked out of Local Hub
28-06-2011 14:33 Billesley SPSO Collected from Post Office

^^^^^Does this mean i will recieve the parcel today (30th)

im a little worried because usually parcelforce says out for delivery when its about to be delivered

let me know thanks
Community Updates
Misc
30 Comments
Yes
Banned
No.
Banned
"im a little worried because usually parcelforce says out for delivery when its about to be delivered"

So you'd normally expect it when if its on a van heading towards you ?
maybee unless of course the delivery van gets struck by lightning then no !
Yes Loaded to vehicle for delivery , but if the driver gets a peak at the contents then no.
Banned
The parcelforce guy is sitting at home in his skiddy Y's playing your PS3 right now. It will be delivered when he's broken it.
simplyjimbo

Yes Loaded to vehicle for delivery , but if the driver gets a peak at the … Yes Loaded to vehicle for delivery , but if the driver gets a peak at the contents then no.

you saying that royal mail might employ people who plunder other peoples post lol ????
dimebars

The parcelforce guy is sitting at home in his skiddy Y's playing your PS3 … The parcelforce guy is sitting at home in his skiddy Y's playing your PS3 right now. It will be delivered when he's broken it.

and got parts off his delivery van listed on ebay too
Original Poster Banned
haha whitty comments

so the general consensus is that even though it doesnt say "out for delivery" like usual

its coming today ?
Banned
No.
It Might.

Then again ................?
It is scheduled for attempted delivery today
http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2792/caroli.jpg
It'll be delivered today
Yes No but No but Yeah well Tracie Macdonald, the dirty tamp, says that her Parcelforce driver, the one with the dodgy eye and over grown middle leg, says your package will arrive on Tuesday.
well 48 hours from when it was sent ? so today
Sloth/Mod
Not now

[img]t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQst1mvsNXBQNEbA5bVcPpkTEVDGfXN7h6U0ktd1gMqTWo78anj&t=1[/img]
Syzable

Not … Not now[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQst1mvsNXBQNEbA5bVcPpkTEVDGfXN7h6U0ktd1gMqTWo78anj&t=1[/img]

hahahahahahahha
Banned
Will My Delivery Come Today?

Hmmmm, either ring parcelforce or ask some strangers on a shopping forum as they are bound to know the answer.

This place gets odder by the day!
csiman

Will My Delivery Come Today?Hmmmm, either ring parcelforce or ask some … Will My Delivery Come Today?Hmmmm, either ring parcelforce or ask some strangers on a shopping forum as they are bound to know the answer.This place gets odder by the day!

strangers ftw!
ich bin nicht
Any updates op? I can't wait to find out if I was right.
hmmmmm ??? curiouser and curiouser
dimebars

The parcelforce guy is sitting at home in his skiddy Y's playing your PS3 … The parcelforce guy is sitting at home in his skiddy Y's playing your PS3 right now. It will be delivered when he's broken it.

this one ftw !!
Original Poster Banned
TheMetalMan

Any updates op? I can't wait to find out if I was right.

nope still waiting for it to come
Banned
When I sold my Xbox 360 on ebay to a guy in Brighton I used Parcelforce 48. I kept an eye on the tracking details; took 24 hours to get picked up from the post office, another 24 hours to get to the main depot in Edinburgh, 10 hours to get to London and another 6 days to get to Brighton.

I think the 48 actually means "between 4 and 8 days". Hope you have better luck OP.
Original Poster Banned
i phoned up the parcelforce hotline, they said that its out for delivery

so i guess just a waiting game
Well??

DID it?
Original Poster Banned
yeah it came
OP, Yes.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants