Expired

will my virgin broadband come

Found 9th Jan 2014
hi i ordered virgin broadband internet yesterday (120mb ONe) . i was told it will be delivered today and installed via yodel.

was told it ca be between 8- 9pm.

its 6:30pm nOW. im losing hope in it coming today. i rang them up and they reassured me it will be coming today.

has anyone ever had a later delivery this time.
Community Updates
AskBroadbandVirgin
10 Comments
I ordered mine on Tuesday and It arrived today. Best thing to do is to call Virgin Media and they'll be able to call Yodel and track your package.

Remember when you get your superhub you need to activate it by giving Virgin Media a call. Just read the how to guide it should you what you need to do.
Are you talking about the Superhub?
Original Poster
krazyasif786

I ordered mine on Tuesday and It arrived today. Best thing to do is to … I ordered mine on Tuesday and It arrived today. Best thing to do is to call Virgin Media and they'll be able to call Yodel and track your package.Remember when you get your superhub you need to activate it by giving Virgin Media a call. Just read the how to guide it should you what you need to do.

yodel gave me a miss call earlier. phoned them back 4 hours later and they said they cnat find me on the system.

they then said what is it for. i said from virgin media and they say no this is for ikea????????

yodel are a bunch of idiots. so i phoned virgin and the guy said it will be coming today.

im not convinced. i shall phone them tomorrow morning because i dont like being forbBED OFF
Original Poster
knack

Are you talking about the Superhub?

YES
Original Poster
krazyasif786

I ordered mine on Tuesday and It arrived today. Best thing to do is to … I ordered mine on Tuesday and It arrived today. Best thing to do is to call Virgin Media and they'll be able to call Yodel and track your package.Remember when you get your superhub you need to activate it by giving Virgin Media a call. Just read the how to guide it should you what you need to do.

so i have to phone them to activate it. so whats with the installation fee. i have a a lot of complaining to do tomorrow
Yodel now install broadband?
doctordsmiley

YES

Ah, thanks. Wasn't sure from your initial post whether you were talking about that or installation of your broadband service.

Yodel are useless. Hopefully it will arrive soon.
Original Poster
knack

Ah, thanks. Wasn't sure from your initial post whether you were talking … Ah, thanks. Wasn't sure from your initial post whether you were talking about that or installation of your broadband service.Yodel are useless. Hopefully it will arrive soon.

yea they stolen A PARCEL from ME before.

so for some reason i was charged a installatio fee for broadband only but no one is installing anything at my house.

do you think i will be able to get a refund on that 20 pound installation fee. on the website
doctordsmiley

yea they stolen A PARCEL from ME before.so for some reason i was charged … yea they stolen A PARCEL from ME before.so for some reason i was charged a installatio fee for broadband only but no one is installing anything at my house.do you think i will be able to get a refund on that 20 pound installation fee. on the website

Do you already have Virgin broadband in your home? I presume you do and that the thing that is coming from Yodel is a new Superhub (modem and router in one). It is normally £49.99 for a Virgin Media installer to bring it to your home and set it up for you. You have opted instead to get it delivered for £20 and do the installation yourself.

More info in the thread at hotukdeals.com/dea…153
Edited by: "knack" 9th Jan 2014
Original Poster
knack

Do you already have Virgin broadband in your home? I presume you do and … Do you already have Virgin broadband in your home? I presume you do and that the thing that is coming from Yodel is a new Superhub (modem and router in one). It is normally £49.99 for a Virgin Media installer to bring it to your home and set it up for you. You have opted instead to get it delivered for £20 and do the installation yourself. More info in the thread at http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/heads-up-beat-49-99-virgin-media-install-fee-charge-free-superhub-2-upgrade-with-1783153

OHH ok thanKS. NO I SIGNED UP FOR VIRGIN BROADBAND ONLY SELF INSTALLATION.

I WAS WONDERING WHY I WAS CHARGED 20 QUID IF NO ONE IS INSTALLING IT. IT SAYS FREE INSTALLATION ON WEBSITE.

ranG them up and they said its for delivery charge
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions