Will NEXT let me exchange with no receipt?

Found 2nd Dec 2010
Well, erm... as above really LOL!

Bought a top for £26 and can't find the receipt - paid cash as well so cant even print out bank statement!

Don't wanna be humiliated instore so thought I'd ask here if anyone knows

Thank yous x
Community Updates
Misc
9 Comments
Yup, you will get it on a Gift card though!!
Naeem786

Yup, you will get it on a Gift card though!!

No thats fine, i would even prefer that to an exchange
Have you done it yourself? May I ask how long ago? Thanks x
Still got the tags on ect?
asayer

Still got the tags on ect?

Oh yes, I literally tried it on for 2 seconds but its shorter than I expected
You will be fine then for an exchange - sometimes they question it if it doesn't have the tags
yeah i usually losses reciepts especially for the stuff i need to return. I just say they were bought as a gift or something or simply that ive lost the reciept and they allow exchanges or credit. I usually find the receipts on the way out!
next are good for things like this and will exchange or do a gift card for the current selling price
s_paul

yeah i usually losses reciepts especially for the stuff i need to … yeah i usually losses reciepts especially for the stuff i need to return. I just say they were bought as a gift or something or simply that ive lost the reciept and they allow exchanges or credit. I usually find the receipts on the way out!

I did this a couple of weeks ago
I bought my daughter some boots in Clarks for £42 and she hated them but I couldn't find the receipt.
Luckily I paid by card so I printed my bank statement online and took that with me.
The woman didnt want to refund me, she was offering me an exchange only which I really didnt want - managed to persuade her to go ask manager for me who agreed...Took about 10/15 minutes
Found the bloody receipt about 4 hours later in the coat I was wearing at the time I was returning the boots LOL!
Edited by: "Mrs.Z" 2nd Dec 2010
ilovepink

next are good for things like this and will exchange or do a gift card … next are good for things like this and will exchange or do a gift card for the current selling price

Good good, I only bought the top last week and its still on the website for £26
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants