Groups

Will NEXT let me exchange with no receipt?

Well, erm... as above really LOL!

Bought a top for £26 and can't find the receipt - paid cash as well so cant even print out bank statement!

Don't wanna be humiliated instore so thought I'd ask here if anyone knows

Thank yous x

9 Comments

Yup, you will get it on a Gift card though!!

Original Poster

Naeem786

Yup, you will get it on a Gift card though!!

No thats fine, i would even prefer that to an exchange
    Have you done it yourself? May I ask how long ago? Thanks x

Still got the tags on ect?

Original Poster

asayer

Still got the tags on ect?

Oh yes, I literally tried it on for 2 seconds but its shorter than I expected

You will be fine then for an exchange - sometimes they question it if it doesn't have the tags

yeah i usually losses reciepts especially for the stuff i need to return. I just say they were bought as a gift or something or simply that ive lost the reciept and they allow exchanges or credit. I usually find the receipts on the way out!

next are good for things like this and will exchange or do a gift card for the current selling price

Original Poster

s_paul

yeah i usually losses reciepts especially for the stuff i need to … yeah i usually losses reciepts especially for the stuff i need to return. I just say they were bought as a gift or something or simply that ive lost the reciept and they allow exchanges or credit. I usually find the receipts on the way out!

I did this a couple of weeks ago
    I bought my daughter some boots in Clarks for £42 and she hated them but I couldn't find the receipt.
    Luckily I paid by card so I printed my bank statement online and took that with me.
    The woman didnt want to refund me, she was offering me an exchange only which I really didnt want - managed to persuade her to go ask manager for me who agreed...Took about 10/15 minutes
    Found the bloody receipt about 4 hours later in the coat I was wearing at the time I was returning the boots LOL!
    Edited by: "Mrs.Z" 2nd Dec 2010

Original Poster

ilovepink

next are good for things like this and will exchange or do a gift card … next are good for things like this and will exchange or do a gift card for the current selling price

Good good, I only bought the top last week and its still on the website for £26
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2023
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1932
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941347
      4. love affairs1756

See more discussions