Groups

Will Power

Everyone's had to use it at some point. Post your memories of using it here.

6 Comments

Giving up Mcvities Chocolate Biscuits has been the most will power i ever had to use:)

mikebike;6451051

Giving up Mcvities Chocolate Biscuits has been the most will power i ever … Giving up Mcvities Chocolate Biscuits has been the most will power i ever had to use:)

Don't underestimate yourself Mike, the challenges don't come much tougher than that. :thumbsup:

greg_68;6451060

Don't underestimate yourself Mike, the challenges don't come much tougher … Don't underestimate yourself Mike, the challenges don't come much tougher than that. :thumbsup:

That was a laugh out loud moment:)

Not cheating on my girlfriend with some unbelievably attractive ladies.
    Although I'm not one to stray anyway, to not much will power was needed. Probably the dis-belief of my friends that kind of made me feel like if was something I had to do.

Yea I've got morals!!
    Those that know me would find that hard to believe!!

Kermit2004;6451119

Not cheating on my girlfriend with some unbelievably attractive … Not cheating on my girlfriend with some unbelievably attractive ladies.Although I'm not one to stray anyway, to not much will power was needed. Probably the dis-belief of my friends that kind of made me feel like if was something I had to do.Yea I've got morals!!Those that know me would find that hard to believe!!

At last KFC's multi i. d revealed

greg_68;6451140

At last KFC's multi i. d revealed

Damn, don't let Miss Piggy find out, all I did was look...:oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc35
      2. Boxes for moving house?33
      3. Kitchen tap replacement22
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please34