Will president Trump MAGA

Found 27th Oct 2017
Can Mr Trump MAGA and will he build that wall or hire a bricklayer

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments

118luke4 h, 3 m ago

BBC is well known to be biased against Trump. You might as well have …BBC is well known to be biased against Trump. You might as well have posted a Daily Mail link there

1. When Tory are in government, Labour voters shout bias!
2. When Labour are in government, Tory voters shout bias!
etc...

Please show to me how the BBC are biased against Trump.

I find the BBC to be editorially fair on their reporting. Yes, they sometimes make mistakes but will make correction if you point them out.

Trump is a "f-ing moron" and a racist. His father, Fred Trump, was a Ku Klux Klan.

Edit: I don't work for the BBC.
Edited by: "iDealYou" 27th Oct 2017

m00head3 m ago

6 things that could topple Donald Trump's border wall - BBC News

BBC is well known to be biased against Trump. You might as well have posted a Daily Mail link there
58 Comments

More likely to be built using concrete and solar panels. Heck if it works maybe we should consider it on the channel tunnel

m00head3 m ago

6 things that could topple Donald Trump's border wall - BBC News

BBC is well known to be biased against Trump. You might as well have posted a Daily Mail link there

Hello Donald
32323163-8TIyo.jpg

He will use the Mexicans to build the wall and pay them in kindness

118luke4 h, 3 m ago

BBC is well known to be biased against Trump. You might as well have …BBC is well known to be biased against Trump. You might as well have posted a Daily Mail link there

1. When Tory are in government, Labour voters shout bias!
2. When Labour are in government, Tory voters shout bias!
etc...

Please show to me how the BBC are biased against Trump.

I find the BBC to be editorially fair on their reporting. Yes, they sometimes make mistakes but will make correction if you point them out.

Trump is a "f-ing moron" and a racist. His father, Fred Trump, was a Ku Klux Klan.

Edit: I don't work for the BBC.
Edited by: "iDealYou" 27th Oct 2017

This is Mexican's Wall Street.

iDealYou8 m ago

1. When Tory are in government, Labour voters shout bias!2. When Labour …1. When Tory are in government, Labour voters shout bias!2. When Labour are in government, Tory voters shout bias!etc...Please show to me how the BBC are biased against Trump.I find the BBC to be editorially fair on their reporting. Yes, they sometimes make mistakes but will make correction if you point them out.Trump is a "f-ing moron" and a racist. His father, Fred Trump, was a Ku Klux Klan.Edit: I don't work for the BBC.

He was born in Scotland.

There aint gonna be no wall, never was, only a metaphorical wall. Many of the illegals were granted visas ie legitimate. They just want to stay there, is all.
So the wall is just a red herring. But you knew that right?

iDealYou1 h, 37 m ago

1. When Tory are in government, Labour voters shout bias!2. When Labour …1. When Tory are in government, Labour voters shout bias!2. When Labour are in government, Tory voters shout bias!etc...Please show to me how the BBC are biased against Trump.I find the BBC to be editorially fair on their reporting. Yes, they sometimes make mistakes but will make correction if you point them out.Trump is a "f-ing moron" and a racist. His father, Fred Trump, was a Ku Klux Klan.Edit: I don't work for the BBC.

Do you really need me to point it out to you. In fact no i cant be bothered. Its that blatantly obvious.
Watch any news report relating to him and try not to focus on the message they are conveying. Look at how they are doing it.
Any time he is mentioned its with an undertone of disbelief in the way the report is spoken. They never, ever do that with May or any other leader. The way reports are worded is also to put a negative slant on any aspect.

Anything that could be classed as negative is widely reported by the BBC and anything positive is barely glossed over.

He's no saint, but the news and media make him out to be far worse than he is if you read carefully between the lines.

118luke32 m ago

Do you really need me to point it out to you. In fact no i cant be …Do you really need me to point it out to you. In fact no i cant be bothered. Its that blatantly obvious.Watch any news report relating to him and try not to focus on the message they are conveying. Look at how they are doing it. Any time he is mentioned its with an undertone of disbelief in the way the report is spoken. They never, ever do that with May or any other leader. The way reports are worded is also to put a negative slant on any aspect. Anything that could be classed as negative is widely reported by the BBC and anything positive is barely glossed over.He's no saint, but the news and media make him out to be far worse than he is if you read carefully between the lines.

I can scarcely believe i need to point this out to what i presume is a an adult, or at least someone sentient enough to post on a message board, but here we go.... Trump is an out and out moron, a complete dribbling imbecile, despised by his own party, despised by his own people, barring some swivel-eyed neo-nazis and a thousand rusbots on message-boards.

For a news channel not to report that would be a disgrace. No other leader is reported on in that way because, quite frankly no other leader is even close to him in terms of incompetence.

Now, on the BBC, lets take a look at what the man-child said about the 'election' of Xi.

Now let look at Trump actually said, bearing in mind this is far from controversial for the roaring imbecile that came out with 'grab em by the p***y':

"People say we have the best relationship of any president-president, because he's called president also. Some people might call him the king of China, but he's called president."

There is no-way to sugar coat this, you wouldn't give this turnip change to go to the shop for you let alone rule the worlds most powerful country. But this is just one tiny thing, what he has done and said in a whole host of other matters, matter that matter, like soldiers being killed fighting for their country, in natural disasters, in dealing with world threats, he has not only shown incompetence, he has not only shown himself to be ignorant, he has not only shown himself to be lacking empathy, he has shown himself to be a crude, self-centered, narcissistic, self-serving, ego-maniac

Josh.Rogan28 m ago

I can scarcely believe i need to point this out to what i presume is a an …I can scarcely believe i need to point this out to what i presume is a an adult, or at least someone sentient enough to post on a message board, but here we go.... Trump is an out and out moron, a complete dribbling imbecile, despised by his own party, despised by his own people, barring some swivel-eyed neo-nazis and a thousand rusbots on message-boards. For a news channel not to report that would be a disgrace. No other leader is reported on in that way because, quite frankly no other leader is even close to him in terms of incompetence. Now, on the BBC, lets take a look at what the man-child said about the 'election' of Xi. Now let look at Trump actually said, bearing in mind this is far from controversial for the roaring imbecile that came out with 'grab em by the p***y':"People say we have the best relationship of any president-president, because he's called president also. Some people might call him the king of China, but he's called president."There is no-way to sugar coat this, you wouldn't give this turnip change to go to the shop for you let alone rule the worlds most powerful country. But this is just one tiny thing, what he has done and said in a whole host of other matters, matter that matter, like soldiers being killed fighting for their country, in natural disasters, in dealing with world threats, he has not only shown incompetence, he has not only shown himself to be ignorant, he has not only shown himself to be lacking empathy, he has shown himself to be a crude, self-centered, narcissistic, self-serving, ego-maniac

Ok all that has proved to me is that you're way too absorbed in whatever the BBC tells you.
One story that springs to mind is the amount of digging that they must have had to do to find the one snippit back in 2005 where he said the comment "grab em by the p***y" just shows how determined they were to throw him into bad light.
Wonder if they did the same amount of digging with Obama, or Theresa May.

But theres no point in continuing this discussion if you cannot look at it from an open minded point of view. You've already attempted to undermine my stance on the matter simply for disagreeing.
Edited by: "118luke" 28th Oct 2017

CookinBat2 h, 21 m ago

There aint gonna be no wall, never was, only a metaphorical wall. Many of …There aint gonna be no wall, never was, only a metaphorical wall. Many of the illegals were granted visas ie legitimate. They just want to stay there, is all. So the wall is just a red herring. But you knew that right?

Wall in our minds man
32324827-zpYxK.jpg

118luke21 m ago

Ok all that has proved to me is that you're way too absorbed in whatever …Ok all that has proved to me is that you're way too absorbed in whatever the BBC tells you. One story that springs to mind is the amount of digging that they must have had to do to find the one snippit back in 2005 where he said the comment "grab em by the p***y" just shows how determined they were to throw him into bad light.Wonder if they did the same amount of digging with Obama, or Theresa May.But theres no point in continuing this discussion if you cannot look at it from an open minded point of view. You've already attempted to undermine my stance on the matter simply for disagreeing.

The BBC did not do any digging on 'grab em by the p***y' that story was broken by the Washington Post. Everyone else reported on it becuase, y'know its news.

I don't think they even reported on what he said about Carly Fiorana or the frankly, by anyones measure, weird stuff he said about his own daughter... Or when his daughter made him promise not to be a paedophile. The BBC hasn't reported any of this - this is all out there, I'm not a journalist, no-one needs to dig, it is all out there.

He's incompetent. He is worse than that, he is a sociopath and quite possibly a psychopath, the above links and evidence from himself would make it very hard for anyone to argue otherwise.

Now i couldn't care less if his little cheerleaders get triggered by BBC articles do not 'paint him in a favourable light', however i will take to task anyone who does not believe he deserves every criticism that is coming his way, because quite frankly, his behaviour is becoming increasingly normalised and more people need to stand up to snowflakes like yourself who are being triggered by perceived criticism, this critiscsim is not just justified it should be increased at every opportunity.

118luke1 h, 38 m ago

Do you really need me to point it out to you. In fact no i cant be …Do you really need me to point it out to you. In fact no i cant be bothered. Its that blatantly obvious.Watch any news report relating to him and try not to focus on the message they are conveying. Look at how they are doing it. Any time he is mentioned its with an undertone of disbelief in the way the report is spoken. They never, ever do that with May or any other leader. The way reports are worded is also to put a negative slant on any aspect. Anything that could be classed as negative is widely reported by the BBC and anything positive is barely glossed over.He's no saint, but the news and media make him out to be far worse than he is if you read carefully between the lines.

Nothing is worse than the tangerine cretin

Josh.Rogan55 m ago

The BBC did not do any digging on 'grab em by the p***y' that story was …The BBC did not do any digging on 'grab em by the p***y' that story was broken by the Washington Post. Everyone else reported on it becuase, y'know its news.I don't think they even reported on what he said about Carly Fiorana or the frankly, by anyones measure, weird stuff he said about his own daughter... Or when his daughter made him promise not to be a paedophile. The BBC hasn't reported any of this - this is all out there, I'm not a journalist, no-one needs to dig, it is all out there.He's incompetent. He is worse than that, he is a sociopath and quite possibly a psychopath, the above links and evidence from himself would make it very hard for anyone to argue otherwise. Now i couldn't care less if his little cheerleaders get triggered by BBC articles do not 'paint him in a favourable light', however i will take to task anyone who does not believe he deserves every criticism that is coming his way, because quite frankly, his behaviour is becoming increasingly normalised and more people need to stand up to snowflakes like yourself who are being triggered by perceived criticism, this critiscsim is not just justified it should be increased at every opportunity.

Your post pretty much sums up the problem tbh, Trump is a deplorable human being, but the endless witch hunt has turned more people to his cause. Picking apart every bit of language for any little nugget to point to. Rather than his discussing policies.

I barely read the links you posted and straight away, he is a pedophile, when the exact quote is; “I have a deal with her. She’s 17 and doing great — Ivanka. She made me promise, swear to her that I would never date a girl younger than her", not making him a pedophile at all, as you know, she ages, but let's manipulate that to be able to call trump a paedo.

The things he said about Carly, yet you are happy to insult people like crazy. Silly little sentences searched through and singled out in a Daily Mail artical. Maybe you should be looking at his policies, which are horrible, instead of odd suppositions trying to make him look like a child molester.

'No, I have no age — I mean, I have age limit. I don't want to be like Congressman Foley, with, you know, 12-year-olds.' - from the very article you linked, yet he is a paedo in another article.
Edited by: "catbeans" 28th Oct 2017

Josh.Rogan54 m ago

The BBC did not do any digging on 'grab em by the p***y' that story was …The BBC did not do any digging on 'grab em by the p***y' that story was broken by the Washington Post. Everyone else reported on it becuase, y'know its news.I don't think they even reported on what he said about Carly Fiorana or the frankly, by anyones measure, weird stuff he said about his own daughter... Or when his daughter made him promise not to be a paedophile. The BBC hasn't reported any of this - this is all out there, I'm not a journalist, no-one needs to dig, it is all out there.He's incompetent. He is worse than that, he is a sociopath and quite possibly a psychopath, the above links and evidence from himself would make it very hard for anyone to argue otherwise. Now i couldn't care less if his little cheerleaders get triggered by BBC articles do not 'paint him in a favourable light', however i will take to task anyone who does not believe he deserves every criticism that is coming his way, because quite frankly, his behaviour is becoming increasingly normalised and more people need to stand up to snowflakes like yourself who are being triggered by perceived criticism, this critiscsim is not just justified it should be increased at every opportunity.

Ok -
1. How many people have mocked Trumps appearance let me ask? But that must be ok to do, but not the other way round. I recall Clinton even doing it during the campaign.
2. Wow - Where do i begin with that Daily Mail source you cited. If that doesn't back up my case i dont know what does! Citing loaded questions from a Howard Stern interview. What sort of a question is "Would you have sex with a menstruating woman?" Really... !! Oh and i see they haven't managed to actually include the actual clip either of any of their alleged points.
3. And sorry but the "pedophilia" comment comes across as being Tongue-in-cheek having listened to it. Howard stern is
an entertainment presenter - hardly a potent source of crucial facts.

Its about time people stopped gravedigging and let the president get on with what he was elected to do. There are far worse leaders out there (including our own). People aren't comfortable with controversy and therein lies the bulk of the problem.

If i was a mexican i would encourage him to build it. Then i would setup my ladder factory in mexico near the border.
32324967-mCYqa.jpg
Edited by: "refix" 28th Oct 2017

refix5 m ago

If i was a mexican i would encourage him to build it. Then i would setup …If i was a mexican i would encourage him to build it. Then i would setup my ladder factory in mexico near the border.[Image]

Nah, Trump would simply open up several dozen lion reserves or Alligator Farms on the other side.

32324973-yWg0U.jpg

118luke1 h, 44 m ago

Ok - 1. How many people have mocked Trumps appearance let me ask? But that …Ok - 1. How many people have mocked Trumps appearance let me ask? But that must be ok to do, but not the other way round. I recall Clinton even doing it during the campaign.2. Wow - Where do i begin with that Daily Mail source you cited. If that doesn't back up my case i dont know what does! Citing loaded questions from a Howard Stern interview. What sort of a question is "Would you have sex with a menstruating woman?" Really... !! Oh and i see they haven't managed to actually include the actual clip either of any of their alleged points.3. And sorry but the "pedophilia" comment comes across as being Tongue-in-cheek having listened to it. Howard stern is an entertainment presenter - hardly a potent source of crucial facts.Its about time people stopped gravedigging and let the president get on with what he was elected to do. There are far worse leaders out there (including our own). People aren't comfortable with controversy and therein lies the bulk of the problem.

Trump mocks everyone, handicapped, women being on their period, etc. Did you know 2 of Donnie's middle names are Ad and Hominem? Why shouldn't he be mocked when that's all he does to anyone that questions him or counters him?

Who's stopping him doing what he was elected to do? Oh that's right, he is. After saying Obama played too much golf Trump has upped the ante considerably. "Nobody knew healthcare was so complicated". He thought running a government would be as easy as running a shady business, but he's admitted it's a lot more complicated. He doesn't have any real policy so makes it up depending on what Fox and Friends had to say that morning. A major handicap in getting anything done is being unable to concentrate on anything; if it not about him he's not interested,; he can't finish a sentence and interrupts his own interruptions. He still has has hundreds if not thousands of government posts to fill, which stops government happening bigly. And maybe he'd get more done if they did away with the twice daily flattery briefings that he needs to keep his preciousness levels topped up. And maybe take that phone off him so he doesn't get into twitter feuds with Rosie O'Donnell, Arnold Schwarzenegger, the pope, etc.

The media are supposed to report what the president does and if a lot of what is reported is negative that's the fault of Trump rather than the media. Nobody forced him to claim that he'd written to the families of 4 green berets when asked about it, nor to then claim he was waiting for the right time to call, before calling one widow as she was on her way to the airport to collect the body. Nobody forced him to then console her by saying "he knew what he signed up for". Nobody forced him to say there were " many fine people " on a white supremecist march. Nobody forced him to say that hurricane hit Puerto Rico wasn't a real disaster like Katrina, or tell them "how well they did" on their low body count, or talk at length about how well he was doing in his response to the disaster. Nobody forced him to say "Puerto Rico is an island. Surrounded by ................... water. Big water. Ocean water". Nobody forced him to do this:

Nobody forced trump to praise " Nambia" during a UN address, but more worryingly threaten to destroy a country ruled by another mental incompetent with nukes. Nuclear brinkmanship via twitter is a bigger threat than people realise. This cretin has said that he doesn't understand the point in having nuclear weapons if you don't use them. This man baby is an incompetent leader, his skin is thinner than a rizla blue paper, he's in the pocket of Putin (having proven himself to be a terrible businessman by going bankrupt 6 times even though he doesn't pay sub contractors, losing the trust of banks and getting loans from Russian oligarchs), he's a racist, misogynist, has small hands, is petty (when an NBA team declined his invitation to the Whitehouse he uninvited them), and the most dangerous arse clown in the world. He needs to adopt George Dawes old theme tune from Shooting Stars.

bryanhaines3995 h, 56 m ago

Trump mocks everyone, handicapped, women being on their period, etc. Did …Trump mocks everyone, handicapped, women being on their period, etc. Did you know 2 of Donnie's middle names are Ad and Hominem? Why shouldn't he be mocked when that's all he does to anyone that questions him or counters him?Who's stopping him doing what he was elected to do? Oh that's right, he is. After saying Obama played too much golf Trump has upped the ante considerably. "Nobody knew healthcare was so complicated". He thought running a government would be as easy as running a shady business, but he's admitted it's a lot more complicated. He doesn't have any real policy so makes it up depending on what Fox and Friends had to say that morning. A major handicap in getting anything done is being unable to concentrate on anything; if it not about him he's not interested,; he can't finish a sentence and interrupts his own interruptions. He still has has hundreds if not thousands of government posts to fill, which stops government happening bigly. And maybe he'd get more done if they did away with the twice daily flattery briefings that he needs to keep his preciousness levels topped up. And maybe take that phone off him so he doesn't get into twitter feuds with Rosie O'Donnell, Arnold Schwarzenegger, the pope, etc. The media are supposed to report what the president does and if a lot of what is reported is negative that's the fault of Trump rather than the media. Nobody forced him to claim that he'd written to the families of 4 green berets when asked about it, nor to then claim he was waiting for the right time to call, before calling one widow as she was on her way to the airport to collect the body. Nobody forced him to then console her by saying "he knew what he signed up for". Nobody forced him to say there were " many fine people " on a white supremecist march. Nobody forced him to say that hurricane hit Puerto Rico wasn't a real disaster like Katrina, or tell them "how well they did" on their low body count, or talk at length about how well he was doing in his response to the disaster. Nobody forced him to say "Puerto Rico is an island. Surrounded by ................... water. Big water. Ocean water". Nobody forced him to do this: [Video] Nobody forced trump to praise " Nambia" during a UN address, but more worryingly threaten to destroy a country ruled by another mental incompetent with nukes. Nuclear brinkmanship via twitter is a bigger threat than people realise. This cretin has said that he doesn't understand the point in having nuclear weapons if you don't use them. This man baby is an incompetent leader, his skin is thinner than a rizla blue paper, he's in the pocket of Putin (having proven himself to be a terrible businessman by going bankrupt 6 times even though he doesn't pay sub contractors, losing the trust of banks and getting loans from Russian oligarchs), he's a racist, misogynist, has small hands, is petty (when an NBA team declined his invitation to the Whitehouse he uninvited them), and the most dangerous arse clown in the world. He needs to adopt George Dawes old theme tune from Shooting Stars.

Ok thanks for that Long Rambling Opinionated Essay on how to be anti-Donald Trump. Shame 90% of it was irrelevant mind. Either you have been very busy on Google this morning or you've been keeping a diary on whatever you've been spoonfed in the news?

I could waste my time listeing each of the critisism points you've just made but seriously, whats the point. You've tried, condemned and convicted the man and are way past the point of reasoning.

There are way many worse (unstable) leaders in the world - take the most famous one at the moment: Kim Jong-Un.
A man who is hell bent on starting World War 3 (Though the media portray it as though it would be Trump who starts it)
A man who tortures and persecutes his own people
A man who censors all media and communications, bans the internet and short wave radios
A man who loves to provoke and antagonise his neighbours.
A man who exectued his own uncle by firing squad for adultery, dining illegally and dreaming alternative dreams
A man who brainwashes his people into believing the world loves him and their country through propaganda and censorship

Yet because N Korea aren't our allies, people are perfectly fine with him.
(No doubt we are now going to get into a long, drawn out, tiresome debate of how the US shouldnt be present in waters surrounding N Korea.)

I fall back to my original point. Trump is not a saint, but he's nowhere near as bad as the media portray him.

iDealYou11 h, 58 m ago

118luke10 h, 35 m ago

"He's no saint" ... but definitely a coward and drafts dodger.

splender12 h, 11 m ago

He was born in Scotland.

Birtherism was the Alt-Right's monstrosity to justify their racist agenda. This is continually replayed by Fox News et tal and retweeted by Neo-Nazis. Miller, Bannon and Gorka's finest piece of work ... I'll admit.

Now try again!

Original Poster

splender12 h, 24 m ago

He was born in Scotland.

No he wasn’t, his mother was

118luke1 h, 31 m ago

Ok thanks for that Long Rambling Opinionated Essay

Irony...

Bandicoot47 m ago

On the other hand, being born in Scotland would preclude him from holding the office of US President, and I believe he refused to release his birth certificate.

... Perhaps splender has a cunning plan to get trump removed from office.

RossD8933 m ago

Irony...

A valuable contribution there. Well done. Now, I eagerly await your next fascinating input.

iDealYou1 h, 29 m ago

"He's no saint" ... but definitely a coward and drafts dodger.

Coward? Nah... a coward would have backed down to the haters and given up. Rather like a certain D Cameron did.
A coward would also stick their heads in the sand while North Korea develops its nuclear arsenal and prepares for war. (Much like our PM)
He’s standing his ground, so quite the opposite to a coward.
Edited by: "118luke" 28th Oct 2017

Bandicoot1 h, 18 m ago

He was just playing the Obama wasn't born in the US race card.

118luke16 m ago

Coward? Nah... a coward would have backed down to the haters and given up. …Coward? Nah... a coward would have backed down to the haters and given up. Rather like a certain D Cameron did. A coward would also stick their heads in the sand while North Korea develops its nuclear arsenal and prepares for war. (Much like our PM)He’s standing his ground, so quite the opposite to a coward.

You're comparing Cameron/May to that moron.

Yes, he is a coward. His daddy had to pay off some doctor to get him dodge drafts.
Oh please daddy, don't let them send me to Vietnam. Please daddy, please ...

Josh.Rogan11 h, 45 m ago

I can scarcely believe i need to point this out to what i presume is a an …I can scarcely believe i need to point this out to what i presume is a an adult, or at least someone sentient enough to post on a message board, but here we go.... Trump is an out and out moron, a complete dribbling imbecile, despised by his own party, despised by his own people, barring some swivel-eyed neo-nazis and a thousand rusbots on message-boards. For a news channel not to report that would be a disgrace. No other leader is reported on in that way because, quite frankly no other leader is even close to him in terms of incompetence. Now, on the BBC, lets take a look at what the man-child said about the 'election' of Xi. Now let look at Trump actually said, bearing in mind this is far from controversial for the roaring imbecile that came out with 'grab em by the p***y':"People say we have the best relationship of any president-president, because he's called president also. Some people might call him the king of China, but he's called president."There is no-way to sugar coat this, you wouldn't give this turnip change to go to the shop for you let alone rule the worlds most powerful country. But this is just one tiny thing, what he has done and said in a whole host of other matters, matter that matter, like soldiers being killed fighting for their country, in natural disasters, in dealing with world threats, he has not only shown incompetence, he has not only shown himself to be ignorant, he has not only shown himself to be lacking empathy, he has shown himself to be a crude, self-centered, narcissistic, self-serving, ego-maniac

This is one of the best posts on this forum regarding Trump.
Any and all Trump sympathisers should read this and reevaluate their blind support.

Also, arguing with this 118luke fellow is clearly a waste of time. He ignores actual facts that refute his position and instead tries to deflect and misdirect (unsuccessfully).

Trump is an awful human being. Simple as that.

Destard7 m ago

Also, arguing with this 118luke fellow is clearly a waste of time. He …Also, arguing with this 118luke fellow is clearly a waste of time. He ignores actual facts that refute his position and instead tries to deflect and misdirect (unsuccessfully).Trump is an awful human being. Simple as that.

To recycle RossD89’s quote...
”irony...”

Bandicoot1 h, 42 m ago

he has many followers of him saying Obama was not born in America and born elsewhere

iDealYou1 h, 56 m ago

Birtherism was the Alt-Right's monstrosity to justify their racist agenda. …Birtherism was the Alt-Right's monstrosity to justify their racist agenda. This is continually replayed by Fox News et tal and retweeted by Neo-Nazis. Miller, Bannon and Gorka's finest piece of work ... I'll admit.Now try again!

his followers like fake news

118luke3 h, 57 m ago

Ok thanks for that Long Rambling Opinionated Essay on how to be …Ok thanks for that Long Rambling Opinionated Essay on how to be anti-Donald Trump. Shame 90% of it was irrelevant mind. Either you have been very busy on Google this morning or you've been keeping a diary on whatever you've been spoonfed in the news?I could waste my time listeing each of the critisism points you've just made but seriously, whats the point. You've tried, condemned and convicted the man and are way past the point of reasoning. There are way many worse (unstable) leaders in the world - take the most famous one at the moment: Kim Jong-Un.A man who is hell bent on starting World War 3 (Though the media portray it as though it would be Trump who starts it) A man who tortures and persecutes his own peopleA man who censors all media and communications, bans the internet and short wave radiosA man who loves to provoke and antagonise his neighbours.A man who exectued his own uncle by firing squad for adultery, dining illegally and dreaming alternative dreamsA man who brainwashes his people into believing the world loves him and their country through propaganda and censorshipYet because N Korea aren't our allies, people are perfectly fine with him.(No doubt we are now going to get into a long, drawn out, tiresome debate of how the US shouldnt be present in waters surrounding N Korea.)I fall back to my original point. Trump is not a saint, but he's nowhere near as bad as the media portray him.

You said he is not a saint and nowhere near.... so what is he?
bryanhaines3999 h, 53 m ago

Trump mocks everyone, handicapped, women being on their period, etc. Did …Trump mocks everyone, handicapped, women being on their period, etc. Did you know 2 of Donnie's middle names are Ad and Hominem? Why shouldn't he be mocked when that's all he does to anyone that questions him or counters him?Who's stopping him doing what he was elected to do? Oh that's right, he is. After saying Obama played too much golf Trump has upped the ante considerably. "Nobody knew healthcare was so complicated". He thought running a government would be as easy as running a shady business, but he's admitted it's a lot more complicated. He doesn't have any real policy so makes it up depending on what Fox and Friends had to say that morning. A major handicap in getting anything done is being unable to concentrate on anything; if it not about him he's not interested,; he can't finish a sentence and interrupts his own interruptions. He still has has hundreds if not thousands of government posts to fill, which stops government happening bigly. And maybe he'd get more done if they did away with the twice daily flattery briefings that he needs to keep his preciousness levels topped up. And maybe take that phone off him so he doesn't get into twitter feuds with Rosie O'Donnell, Arnold Schwarzenegger, the pope, etc. The media are supposed to report what the president does and if a lot of what is reported is negative that's the fault of Trump rather than the media. Nobody forced him to claim that he'd written to the families of 4 green berets when asked about it, nor to then claim he was waiting for the right time to call, before calling one widow as she was on her way to the airport to collect the body. Nobody forced him to then console her by saying "he knew what he signed up for". Nobody forced him to say there were " many fine people " on a white supremecist march. Nobody forced him to say that hurricane hit Puerto Rico wasn't a real disaster like Katrina, or tell them "how well they did" on their low body count, or talk at length about how well he was doing in his response to the disaster. Nobody forced him to say "Puerto Rico is an island. Surrounded by ................... water. Big water. Ocean water". Nobody forced him to do this: [Video] Nobody forced trump to praise " Nambia" during a UN address, but more worryingly threaten to destroy a country ruled by another mental incompetent with nukes. Nuclear brinkmanship via twitter is a bigger threat than people realise. This cretin has said that he doesn't understand the point in having nuclear weapons if you don't use them. This man baby is an incompetent leader, his skin is thinner than a rizla blue paper, he's in the pocket of Putin (having proven himself to be a terrible businessman by going bankrupt 6 times even though he doesn't pay sub contractors, losing the trust of banks and getting loans from Russian oligarchs), he's a racist, misogynist, has small hands, is petty (when an NBA team declined his invitation to the Whitehouse he uninvited them), and the most dangerous arse clown in the world. He needs to adopt George Dawes old theme tune from Shooting Stars.

What he tweets are not dangerous, this is a well known technique in which combines deception with a decoy. While people's eye are diverted from the stealthy actions behind the scene when airtime is filled with storms arising from his tweets. What happens behind the scenes? One such is the republican billionnaires are very happy getting the contracts off the news.
Edited by: "splender" 28th Oct 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions