Will prime be offered up at £59 at Easter? Or is it just a black Friday thing?

Found 3rd Mar
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
I don’t know for sure but have a feeling it will just be a Black Friday thing now. I think they used to do it regularly but there are so many benefits to prime now that I think people are just doing prime anyway so Amazon have little reason to do these offers.
Didn't do it last black Friday.
£59 phew , I got 6 months trail then when that up one year for £39

Do your research 🧐
ashmac6 m ago

£59 phew , I got 6 months trail then when that up one year for £39 Do your …£59 phew , I got 6 months trail then when that up one year for £39 Do your research 🧐

New email every month = free prime forever.

More research needed
benjammin3161 h, 34 m ago

New email every month = free prime forever.More research needed

I was doing that but just got tired of all the hassle after a while.
I only pay for a month of Prime when I am buying a few things now. You can even end the subscription before the end of the month and get refunded for the unused days.
Just got it extended for another month thanks to a delay this week in delivering an item that should have been delivered on Wednesday. I got it only now.
benjammin3162 h, 45 m ago

I like being able to look back at purchase history for receipts etc. Also willing to pay for a service I use.
Oneday7716 h, 2 m ago

I like being able to look back at purchase history for receipts etc. Also …I like being able to look back at purchase history for receipts etc. Also willing to pay for a service I use.

Do you use prime video and the books etc? If so, what is the content like
itsdavidjones19842 h, 50 m ago

Do you use prime video and the books etc? If so, what is the content like

Can’t comment on the books. The TV content is ok. Can be a bit of a mixed bag, depending on what you like. Similar for the music.
Though for £80 a year, it really does provide enough value.
benjammin3163rd Mar

Bin there done that ,can’t be assed once I wand prime video and saved shows
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants