Will Rep: What is a Property Data Form? (Dizzy blonde)

4 replies
Found 3rd Nov 2009
I complained to andrex because they're packaging had left a mark on my vinyl floor I was then told I would be sent a prepaid envelope along with a property data form?
can anyone tell me what this is?
might sound dumb
but would apreciate any help

1. Misc
  2. eBook
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. eBook
4 Comments

could it be a list of damaged property ie how much squ footage x price could be to prove the amount paid out was calculated so you prob would need a copy of invoice of the flooring or somewhere you could copy off the value of your flooring maybe a photo included of the damage bit hard to work out what they mean more evidence you include prob the better

Original Poster

I was asked to include a photo which I can do, but I dont have the invoice have lost it somehwere!

ah can you find you flooring instock anywhere just to show how much you paid then screen print the website or take photo in shop

Original Poster

wanderer;6771091

ah can you find you flooring instock anywhere just to show how much you … ah can you find you flooring instock anywhere just to show how much you paid then screen print the website or take photo in shop

no as i travelled quite far to get the fitter and they dont have a webby as it isnt a big website
thanks for yr help tho :thumbsup::)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. EA shuts down Visceral Games.713
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710977
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769284
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216631

See more discussions