Will RS price match Very with a BNPL discount code?

Posted 10th Sep 2020
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Is RS Richer Sounds? If so the answer is no. You could try though.
Yeah it is, sorry. And thank you
BS123410/09/2020 09:00

Yeah it is, sorry. And thank you

There’s no harm in trying. But they don’t match finance deals or credit offers of any kind, and the other seller must offer a warranty that’s like their’s (which is 6 years on TVs, so that disqualifies a lot of retailers to begin with).
Edited by: "PAISAL" 10th Sep
They match based on the warranty as well though so price that into your equation.
Currys match discount codes
12345432110/09/2020 11:15

Currys match discount codes

That’s interesting. Richer Sounds will match a discount code too. They just don’t match a credit offer (which a buy now pay later is). And of course their caveat of matched warranties.

Will Currys do that?
Edited by: "PAISAL" 10th Sep
PAISAL10/09/2020 11:52

That’s interesting. Richer Sounds will match a discount code too. They j …That’s interesting. Richer Sounds will match a discount code too. They just don’t match a credit offer (which a buy now lay later is). And their caveat of marched warranties.Do Currys do that?I’d pay the extra at Richer Sounds for a 6 year warranty unless the price is significantly cheaper. Having said all of that all of the retailers in question are fairly large and reputable. So I am assuming the poster wanted a Richer Sounds price match to rake advantage of their 6 year warranty in the first place.

I’ve just tried- they won’t
PAISAL10/09/2020 11:52

That’s interesting. Richer Sounds will match a discount code too. They j …That’s interesting. Richer Sounds will match a discount code too. They just don’t match a credit offer (which a buy now pay later is). And of course their caveat of matched warranties.Will Currys do that?

Richer sounds do not match discount codes
Post a comment
@
    Text