Will Samsung release a 60inch TV?

Posted 2nd Mar
as per title, I have a space in my lounge that will only fit upto a 60inch set, most of my electronics are Samsung including my current 50inch telly, I have wanted a bigger telly for almost a year now. just very used to the Samsung interface and smooth operation. it seems to jump from 55" to 65", which is rather annoying. Any advice or knowledge if a 60" is on the horizon?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

14 Comments
They do a 58”
Samsung don’t do a 60” anymore, they use to do a 6 series ku model at 60”.. you might need to change brands LG do one for £429 in Argos, the user interface is similar as Samsung copied LG idea. The problem is at this price point Samsung are the better screen/picture, it’s different at the top end with oled..
I was looking into oled.. I would like to go down that route but it's just the cost, I can't justify spending 2k on a 60-65 inch telly, which is unfortunate.
How small is your lounge that you can't fit a 65 inch television? I've heard of box rooms but surely they don't build lounges that small.
The lounge itself is big, it's the space it needs to go in, as I said in the description. Maybe read first before piping up.
Gormond03/03/2020 09:29

Yup the UE58RU7100, £449 at Currys - …Yup the UE58RU7100, £449 at Currys - https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/televisions/televisions/samsung-ue58ru7100kxxu-58-smart-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-led-tv-10191730-pdt.html

Thanks bud. Those bloody feet on it are a joke, shame they weren't an extra 70mm wider apart then my soundbar would fit between them. I will prob go for it still anyway though. Cheers
dale.milner03/03/2020 09:36

Thanks bud. Those bloody feet on it are a joke, shame they weren't an …Thanks bud. Those bloody feet on it are a joke, shame they weren't an extra 70mm wider apart then my soundbar would fit between them. I will prob go for it still anyway though. Cheers

Yeah I guess you could get a VESA TV stand but they can get quite expensive.
Gormond03/03/2020 09:48

Yeah I guess you could get a VESA TV stand but they can get quite …Yeah I guess you could get a VESA TV stand but they can get quite expensive.

I looked at them the other day on eBay they start at £9.49 upwards.. which would work well with sound bar...
dale.milner03/03/2020 09:36

Thanks bud. Those bloody feet on it are a joke, shame they weren't an …Thanks bud. Those bloody feet on it are a joke, shame they weren't an extra 70mm wider apart then my soundbar would fit between them. I will prob go for it still anyway though. Cheers

ebay.co.uk/sch…t=0

there’s table top stands, you could put sound bar over them...
Bargainhead03/03/2020 13:23

I looked at them the other day on eBay they start at £9.49 upwards.. which …I looked at them the other day on eBay they start at £9.49 upwards.. which would work well with sound bar...

Ah nice, they just use the wall mount bracket to secure a tabletop stand to then? Will have to look into that.
Bargainhead03/03/2020 13:26

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=vesa+stand&_trksid=p2380057.m4084.l1311.R5.TR11.TRC1.A0.H0.Xvesa.TRS0&_sacat=0there’s table top stands, you could put sound bar over them...

That is very helpful, thank you.
dale.milner03/03/2020 13:28

Ah nice, they just use the wall mount bracket to secure a tabletop stand …Ah nice, they just use the wall mount bracket to secure a tabletop stand to then? Will have to look into that.

Yeah as long as the TV has a VESA mount you can connect any VESA TV stand. Just make sure it supports the same size, for example 400x400 in the case of the 58" TV.
dale.milner03/03/2020 13:28

Ah nice, they just use the wall mount bracket to secure a tabletop stand …Ah nice, they just use the wall mount bracket to secure a tabletop stand to then? Will have to look into that.

Yes, I’ve got one coming on Thursday, as tv to big for the stand I have and my bigger stand is to big for the place I want to put tv lol...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants