Groups

Will sky add sports package for 1 month only?

As title, is there a commitment of 12 months or can I cancel after 1 month?

Only want it for the twenty20.

Thanks.

9 Comments

you can remove after 30 days

THink it'll be 2 months min, as you have to give 30 days notice to downgrade now. You sub to it one day and cancel the next, not sure if they allow it.

You can turn it on and off by month can't you? I don't think there is a minimum period to have it. AFAIK.

I add movies for 1 month at a time and remove after 30 days because it's just re-runs

thats fine. you dont have to have all the channels either. if the twenty20 is only on one channel, just ask for that and save a few pennies!
    we only have skysports1 - only watch premier league games (and whenever Albion are on!) so thats all we need.

I cancel my sports during the summer due to the lack of footy

Banned

The cancellation system is a disgrace.

Original Poster

emhaslam;8481210

thats fine. you dont have to have all the channels either. if the … thats fine. you dont have to have all the channels either. if the twenty20 is only on one channel, just ask for that and save a few pennies!we only have skysports1 - only watch premier league games (and whenever Albion are on!) so thats all we need.

i think the matches are on both sports 1 and 2 so dont mind paying £18, as long as I can cancel within the month

DAMNOME;8481170

you can remove after 30 days

Almost correct; Sky have implemented a minimum commitment of 31 days on upgrading package. There is an ongoing offer of 2 months half price sports, movies or both. Only the sports or movies are half price not your base packs. If your not subscribing to sports or movies you can have them added as a sampler offer for 2 months. You need to call back in 28 days to apply 31 day cancellation to not be charged full price at the end of the offer.

Hope this helps.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1930
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3078
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356

See more discussions