Will Sky pay off old ISP early termination charges?

Found 9th Apr
Hi,

I moved into a new property and had to sign up to BT adsl broadband as they were the only service provider in my new area. I’d previously been with sky broadband and had no issues but BT are absolute garbage. Recently fibre broadband has come to our area and I wondered if Sky would pay off BTs early termination charges if I switched to them?

thanks

dan
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Ask them. But I would suggest probably no
Unlikely but they might
Looked on their website and they cover up to £100. Think BT cover up to £300 if anyone is interested.
Why not upgrade to Infinity with BT ? being on an ADSL contract won't stop you upgrading, if you previously had Infinity on your account then you won't be charged an activation fee again.
Nah can’t stand BT, really can’t bear the thought of speaking to their call centre to upgrade....then to have countless phone calls afterwards when they inevitably f@&k it all up
No. Up to £100 credit to Sky account. T&c here sky.com/sho…v1/
I'm with BT and had the exact same question last night.
MR11232 m ago

I'm with BT and had the exact same question last night.

Know of any other isp that pay bigger redemption fees?
borat12345 h, 53 m ago

Know of any other isp that pay bigger redemption fees?

No. Virgin don't pay.
borat123410 h, 52 m ago

Nah can’t stand BT, really can’t bear the thought of speaking to their cal …Nah can’t stand BT, really can’t bear the thought of speaking to their call centre to upgrade....then to have countless phone calls afterwards when they inevitably f@&k it all up

If you call in the mornings, you get connected to UK call centres Otherwise, try look on your online account for BT if you want to see upgrade prices
Edited by: "arjanvirdi" 10th Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants