Found 22nd Jul 2010
that this deal hotukdeals.com/tag/dea…710 is for existing customers only. Really want this deal but read that you already have to be with vodafone to get this deal and want to know if its true or not.

Thanks you.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

read the thread, you cant get it anymore, was chattin to the OP about it on the phone the other day

Original Poster

micoo

read the thread, you cant get it anymore, was chattin to the OP about it … read the thread, you cant get it anymore, was chattin to the OP about it on the phone the other day

Thanks!

JaYy_dOg

Thanks!

it was a glitch on the site that allowed peope to exploit it, they sorted the upgrade system now though, the OP (my best mate) got 2 free blackberrys X)

Original Poster

micoo

it was a glitch on the site that allowed peope to exploit it, they sorted … it was a glitch on the site that allowed peope to exploit it, they sorted the upgrade system now though, the OP (my best mate) got 2 free blackberrys X)

Lucky B&^%**$& !!!!!! LOL

JaYy_dOg

Lucky B&^%**$& !!!!!! LOL

i know lol, he just sold them both for 600 odd quid

Banned

i upgraded on the 7th of july and got a free Blackberry on the 12 month sim only deal which i took out last year, looking to upgrade my secon line towards the end of august. can i ask when was the glich sorted out.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769571
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710988
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3167
    4. Add one, leave one game54415463

See more discussions