Expired

Will tesco give me a duplicate receipt?

8 replies
Found 4th Sep 2009
I have lost a receipt from tesco for a tv I purchased last month. Does anyone know who at Tesco and where I need to ask or even if I can ask for a duplicate recepit? Thanks!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

you may get lucky! did you use your clubcard when purchasing?

If so, they can look on the system for the receipt and print you one off, but i can't remember what the cut off date they have for this. I have done it a few times for people but depends on the store

probably tesco:thumbsup:

Supermod

For the sake of "proof of purchase" you can use a bank statement with Tesco if you paid on your card.

Original Poster

magicjay1986;6205078

For the sake of "proof of purchase" you can use a bank statement with … For the sake of "proof of purchase" you can use a bank statement with Tesco if you paid on your card.

Tried that, Technika not accepting that. They want the receipt. Here is their email:

.....Unfortunately I can not send anything out free of charge under warranty with out seeing a copy of the original receipt; we can not accept any bank statement as proof of purchase.....

Why are you talking to technika at all? If its a one month old tv take it back to tesco; your contract is with them.

Original Poster

seancampbell;6205101

Why are you talking to technika at all? If its a one month old tv take it … Why are you talking to technika at all? If its a one month old tv take it back to tesco; your contract is with them.

Yeh I could do, it was only some screws that were missing I wanted replacing. I have used some screws I got at home anyway, but worried that if I need to contact Technika again (sky media uk) then they will not honour the waranty as I have no receipt. But I suppose a bank statement will show tesco that I have purchased it from them and liek you said my contract is with them if I encounter ay problems down the line with it

tesco cover the tv for 12 months so always go back to them until this date!

Original Poster

faevilangel;6205146

tesco cover the tv for 12 months so always go back to them until this … tesco cover the tv for 12 months so always go back to them until this date!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Which wall design do you like best?89
  2. word association Game74244939
  3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
  4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions