Will the Olympic Torch be passing through where you live??

They have revealed some of the locations of the Olympic Torch route.

Map and linky below.

Coming through where i live on 3rd July so may be worth a gander.

25 Comments

Yes

Good database update thread.

get ur notepads and pens out.

Original Poster

magicbeans

Good database update thread.get ur notepads and pens out.

Always happy to help those that escaped the Asylum.

Banned

I'll be ready with my bucket of water to put out that fire hazzard when it stops on the isle of man

whatsThePoint

I'll be ready with my bucket of water to put out that fire hazzard when … I'll be ready with my bucket of water to put out that fire hazzard when it stops on the isle of man

Don't do that, it will be amazing for the people on the Isle of Man - they have never seen fire before

Is this a 'join the dots' type of route?

Mod & Ed

brb back, planning my members stalking route as they reveal what day the torch passes thru where they live

Banned

wishihadadonkey

brb back, planning my members stalking route as they reveal what day the … brb back, planning my members stalking route as they reveal what day the torch passes thru where they live

Its not going through my town and I dont intend on going to the nearest one, so you will never be aware i live in Orpington.

Doh!

Yes....

Day 13. Will not be going to look though. (_;)

Yes ,the torch is passing by ...........Alnwick ..........close to where I live.

But , I think the whole Olympic event will be a fiasco , losing lots of money the people of the UK can ill aford .

wishihadadonkey

brb back, planning my members stalking route as they reveal what day the … brb back, planning my members stalking route as they reveal what day the torch passes thru where they live

Lol, I'll put yes it is but you know where to stalk me. Ha

Mod & Ed

guv

Its not going through my town and I dont intend on going to the nearest … Its not going through my town and I dont intend on going to the nearest one, so you will never be aware i live in Orpington. Doh!

brb googling orpington

Banned

hurrah it will be 25 miles from me so might go and have a butchers

Banned

is it going to leicester cus.... u know....

It's actually coming to the isle of man (_;)

Syzable

Yes and will be a big mistake

A lot will see this as Witchcraft

28th June for an overnighter, might have a gander

Overnight stays..........who do you think will have it stolen?

coming to Orkney on June 10th

greg_68

Overnight stays..........who do you think will have it stolen?

Its coming to dundee, we will have it X)

Banned

dontasciime

A lot will see this as Witchcraft

It was witch craft how they started it in greece. Passing near me will be paying a visit to **** on the fire
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1928
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763847
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523413
    4. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1112

See more discussions