Groups

Will the PS2 Wireless Guitar's work with the PS3 Versions of Guitar Hero? (3) (World Tour)

To my knowledge the Guitar Hero Wireless Guitars for Playstation 2 use a IR Signal and the Playstation 3 Wireless Guitars use Bluetooth Technology. I ordered the Playstation 2 Guitar Hero 3 Version this week off HMV so I'm not sure if it uses a USB Receiver like the Playstation 3 Guitar Hero Receivers. Can anyone clear this up for me as I dont like the Les Paul Guitars for Guitar Hero 3 & Aerosmith. Would It work with the Playstation 2 Controller Adapter for the PS3?

4 Comments

i thought the ps2 guitar had a wire and the ps3 was wireless.

Original Poster

shanecr;5194074

i thought the ps2 guitar had a wire and the ps3 was wireless.

I thought so myself but on Guitar Hero 3 Box it says they are wireless. The Guitar 1 & 2 were definately wired.

Marky264;5194245

I thought so myself but on Guitar Hero 3 Box it says they are wireless. … I thought so myself but on Guitar Hero 3 Box it says they are wireless. The Guitar 1 & 2 were definately wired.

well i have a ps3 guitar, its wireless, but from using a dongle. so i dont think its bluetooth.

Original Poster

Bump
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866386
      2. word association Game74044549
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047161
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767399

See more discussions