will the PS3 usb mic's work with the wii

4 replies
Found 21st Apr 2009
hi guys I bought a ps3 sing-it game with 2 usb mic's came with it (the sing star ones) and now wondered if there is a way to use them on the Wii too, tried searching the net but just can't seem to get any info on this,

I've ordered 2 Wii compatable ones as well but apparently i will have to sync them to the wiimote which is why i wondered if i could do this with the set i already have,
thanks for any info xx fizzie xx

4 Comments

Original Poster

yes, i looked through those pages while searching but they have conflicting reports, i can't get mine to work and just wondered if there is a way round this that others seem to manage to have them working, (my appologies I ment i couldn't get info on the proceedure to connect, sorry )
rep added thanks saint x

fizziebabes;4989985

yes, i looked through those pages while searching but they have … yes, i looked through those pages while searching but they have conflicting reports, i can't get mine to work and just wondered if there is a way round this that others seem to manage to have them working, (my appologies I ment i couldn't get info on the proceedure to connect, sorry )rep added thanks saint x

I have no idea myself, it just seems that they are supposed to work.

Original Poster

yeh, it's doin my nut in, looks like the kids will have to wait for the new mic's to come through, lol,
thanks again x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?23
    2. Mobile phone advice11
    3. dakine backpacks22
    4. Home CCTV system advice.33

See more discussions