Will the xbox 360 guitar hero 2 controller work with the ps2 games

Found 23rd Nov 2007
Hey i cant be bothered to spend £40 on gh3 when i could get the ps2 version for £25

And having found pes2008 360 version to be absolutely pants im selling that and moving back a gen for football games and other titles

Yes im still keeping my 360 for class games as cod4 + halo 3

But the ps2 is the way forward for me in terms or price

So does anyone know is the xbox 360 guitar hero 2 controller work with the ps2 versions of the game - or will i have to sell it up ?

Daniel

p.s im going to be importing a few baseball games from usa for my ps2 how do i play ntsc games on my pal machine without modding it

9 Comments

o/t
http://www.knievelkustoms.com/front.jpg
you seen this rig dan?

Original Poster

billyX

o/tyou seen this rig dan?

lol nice

http://www.knievelkustoms.com/inside.jpg
cool eh!

Swap magic should allow you to play NTSC games on a PAL console.

John

Original Poster

Johnmcl7

Swap magic should allow you to play NTSC games on a PAL console.John

Ok thanks - thats quite costy isnt it though

Depends on which model the PS2 is, it wasn't expensive when I last looked into it just a bit of a fiddle disabling the eject system on the slimline PS2.

John

Original Poster

Johnmcl7

Depends on which model the PS2 is, it wasn't expensive when I last looked … Depends on which model the PS2 is, it wasn't expensive when I last looked into it just a bit of a fiddle disabling the eject system on the slimline PS2.John

disabling it ???

[SIZE=2]Not quite, to be more precise swap magic works by disabling the PS2's ability to detect the disc has been ejected.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]John[/SIZE]

Original Poster

Johnmcl7

[SIZE=2]Not quite, to be more precise swap magic works by disabling the … [SIZE=2]Not quite, to be more precise swap magic works by disabling the PS2's ability to detect the disc has been ejected.[/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]John[/SIZE]

I only want to play 2 games

mr mosquito (if you havent tried please buy it )
Mlb baseball 2k7 and mlb the show 07

Well thats 3
Post a comment
@
    Text