Will there be a promotion for listing items on ebay this Easter weekend?

Hi,

Will there be a promotion on this Easter weekend for listing items on ebay i.e. 50% final value fee etc

I know that its an impossible question to answer as no one knows what will happen in the future but i was hoping that maybe someone somewhere might know something or people who usually list items on ebay could advise if they usually do promotions during public holidays.

TIA

16 Comments

"I know that its an impossible question to ask"

lol

Original Poster

EstorilBlue

"I know that its an impossible question to ask"lol

Opps i meant answer, thanks for pointing it out

Banned

It's a hit and miss. eBay might or might not put forward new promotions, worse case scenario, it may be account specific and you might not be selected X)

My crystal ball says no

Original Poster

kvn618

My crystal ball says no

Please can you have a word with your crystal ball and ask it to be a tiny bit more positive

MO115IN - Thanks, i'm hoping that as people will be spring cleaning/decorating it would be a good time to sell some unwanted 'treasures'

I think there will be 50-50

I hope so!

Nope. People have clear outs and list on a bank holiday weekend. No need to give them discounts. Better chance next weekend.

Banned

NuffinisFree

:(Please can you have a word with your crystal ball and ask it to be a … :(Please can you have a word with your crystal ball and ask it to be a tiny bit more positiveMO115IN - Thanks, i'm hoping that as people will be spring cleaning/decorating it would be a good time to sell some unwanted 'treasures'

Haha yea. Someone's else's junk is another mans/women's treasure

Original Poster

eayragt

Nope. People have clear outs and list on a bank holiday weekend. No need … Nope. People have clear outs and list on a bank holiday weekend. No need to give them discounts. Better chance next weekend.

Really, i thought the discounts would be there so people were more likely to list on ebay rather than gumtree or facebook.

Hope so I have 100 high priced lots ready to go.

Last few months the £1 fvf has reappeared in the last week of the previous run which is where we are now. Coupled with the Easter weekend, I think it's quite likely there'll be some kind of offer.

eayragt

Nope. People have clear outs and list on a bank holiday weekend. No need … Nope. People have clear outs and list on a bank holiday weekend. No need to give them discounts. Better chance next weekend.

BTW, I don't know what I'm talking about oO

NuffinisFree

Really, i thought the discounts would be there so people were more likely … Really, i thought the discounts would be there so people were more likely to list on ebay rather than gumtree or facebook.

​There is now a £1 fvf offer running. Check the "deals" section.

Original Poster

eayragt

BTW, I don't know what I'm talking about oO

Lol! Does anyone know ever really what they are talking about? At least you admit your shortfalls and your comment gave me food for thought so thanks

Original Poster

Thanks everyone, got the £1 listing, would have perfered 50% off but cant complain, its better than nothing
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
    2. Biscuit addiction1231
    3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
    4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions