Groups

Will this be any good ?

I have a bottle of Polo EAU DE Toilette Natural Spray that is about 12 years old and about 1/2 used. Do you reckon it's still any good ?

18 Comments

tip a bit on some wood, see if it burns it, lol

Original Poster

http://www.escentual.com/images/product/10000541/0003/10000541_0003-main.jpg

no i wouldnt use it . things like that usually last 12-18 months so bin it lol

sell it on ebay

Definate no no - treat yourself to some new stuff :-D

What could be wrong with it? I bought a box load of aftershave about ten years ago and am still using it - and yes, I still have close friends.

Predikuesi;8617889

What could be wrong with it? I bought a box load of aftershave about ten … What could be wrong with it? I bought a box load of aftershave about ten years ago and am still using it - and yes, I am still have close friends.

It won't smell the same for sure! Normally has shelf life of about 3 years and thats as long as you store it in the correct conditions.

Cheapo

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies...Call me cheapo also i guess then as i still think it smells like it did wen i 1st bought it. Can't Jusitfy spending £40 on a new bottle so i will see how many people steer clear of me today

nikkib123;8617892

Cheapo

I know .... there's no accounting for taste .... not that I've tried to drink it :?

zeus9876;8617906

Thanks for the replies...Call me cheapo also i guess then as i still … Thanks for the replies...Call me cheapo also i guess then as i still think it smells like it did wen i 1st bought it. Can't Jusitfy spending £40 on a new bottle so i will see how many people steer clear of me today

Awwww, as long as you have made the effort and smell fresh, thats all that counts :thumbsup:

zeus9876;8617906

Call me cheapo also

You're a cheapo!

Predikuesi;8617910

I know .... there's no accounting for taste .... not that I've tried to … I know .... there's no accounting for taste .... not that I've tried to drink it :?

You been bulk buying from the 50p shop again? :-D

nikkib123;8617917

You been bulk buying from the 50p shop again? :-D

Absolutely not!

It was the 99p Shop.

Considering vintage aftershave and perfume go for a lot of money, used and new, why not?

Predikuesi;8617920

Absolutely not!It was the 99p Shop.

Oooooh get you - snob ha ha!

Banned

heres a novel idea - open it and smell it!

Original Poster

zeus9876;8617906

Thanks for the replies...Call me cheapo also i guess then as i still … Thanks for the replies...Call me cheapo also i guess then as i still think it smells like it did wen i 1st bought it. Can't Jusitfy spending £40 on a new bottle so i will see how many people steer clear of me today

csiman;8617928

heres a novel idea - open it and smell it!

here's another novel idea...... read the thread hehehehe :thumbsup:

Banned

zeus9876;8617935

here's another novel idea...... read the thread hehehehe :thumbsup:

lol - should be fine then :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56